What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

MrBlack

Juniors
What do you mean?

Show me one post on here from a roosters fan that crowed about the signing?

Outside of LU, I don't know a single roosters fan that wanted him, everyone prefers Crighton.
His signing came with a lot of money and an equal amount of risk

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Allow me to dumb it down

Rooster top Sydney average

Parra not top Sydney average

Great Success Win GIF

Fangs

Coach
Neighbour in Bronte - 'Oh no...not the windows again'.

*Robbo cursing in French while slamming the glass*

Bazal

Post Whore
Meh Iove a good pile on as much as the next but I usually find the truth is in the middle...seems likely what happens is Fifita called up either expressing doubt or trying to get something more out of the deal, and the Roosters said well son we don't want you that badly.

The Raiders board timed giving Ricky another 4 years brilliantly. All anyone will talk about today is the Fifita signing, and not how stupid it is giving a long new deal to a coach who has only won one premiership in 20 years and has failed to adapt to the way the game is played.

All while there's still 18 months left on his current deal, mind you. Because we obviously had to beat out those other teams that would have been champing at the bit to sign the great Stick.