What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Valheru

Coach
Pretty awkward situation for the Roosters.

IMO it was a bad signing to begin with and screamed of their typical obsession with signing a marquee even if it didn’t work for the squad.

Now Crichton has cracked the shits though and may walk too.
Wishful thinking

He is $1.01 to stay

soc123_au

Staff member
The deal was reportedly set to be around $850,000 a season, excluding third party agreements, sponsorship deals, property gifts and games of golf.

However, in one of the more sensational stories in a game often filled with scandal and gossip, the Roosters have apparently pulled out of the deal citing concerns about their salary cap moving forward.

Despite losing the significant salaries of Joseph Sua’ali’i, Luke Keary, and Joseph Manu, the club is apparently concerned that they might be flirting with the salary cap limit for the first time since its creation.

The Roosters have been over the salary cap for 20 years, why are they worrying now?!?!
You know that Betoota is satire?

Panther Pete

Juniors
The circle jerk on him back flipping in here is somewhat amusing.

As a roosters fan it's the best news I've heard all week, I hated the signing, it had Dave Taylor and Tony Williams written all over it.

PENRITH fans actually wanted to sign him amusingly
It’s not as amusing as your reaction any time someone is even remotely critical of the Roosters. Reading some of your comments on here and I am starting to think you are on the Roosters payroll as their spin doctor just scouring the internet all day in the event someone says something unflattering about your club. Anyway keep up the good work, you are doing an outstanding job.

Valheru

Coach
It’s not as amusing as your reaction any time someone is even remotely critical of the Roosters. Reading some of your comments on here and I am starting to think you are on the Roosters payroll as their spin doctor just scouring the internet all day in the event someone says something unflattering about your club. Anyway keep up the good work, you are doing an outstanding job.
This coming from a PENRITH fan

lol