What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Newtown

Jeffles

Bench
I forgot to add - KEVIN KINGSTON and partner were sitting amongst the Newtown fans complete from top to toe in Jets merchandise. Did Newtown's no nonsense diehard spirit make such a lasting impression on him? Was he too ashamed to dress as the Cronulla Shark that he is? So many burning questions...

bluebayou

Juniors
Like everyone else, I had about 10 heart attacks on Saturday. its so great to see supporters of other clubs offering their congratulations, especially Willow from St. George.

what a game the PL semi was, one of the best RL games I've ever seen. I was sooo pumped it was fantastic.
Great work by the boys to come back defeat the Saints.

Very proud of the Beam boys they played their hearts out.

Can't wait for the PL GF.

Go You Mighty Jets!

Red Bear

Referee
Go Newtown next week, hope you guys can rip in and smash Parra. 25 years on from the last time you blokes met in the Grand Final hope the result is reversed.

Feck!!!

Isn't there a law against that?

Anyone feel like kidnapping him before he makes it to the ground?

Of course, if that happened, they'd just send out Matt Checcin (sp?) - our nemesis from Metro days...

2 True Blues

Coach
Please confirm it guys.......Have been holding back on that bloke but come on. was he at times trying to look really bad or what ???!!!!

What was the final penalty count anyway. Was it that bad, or am I imagining things ??????

2 True Blues said:
Please confirm it guys.......Have been holding back on that bloke but come on. was he at times trying to look really bad or what ???!!!!

What was the final penalty count anyway. Was it that bad, or am I imagining things ??????

Nah he sucked big-time. I was even more pissed off that I lost my voice from calling that prick a cheat all day :x

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Confirmed. Hayne is the ref for premier league GF.

If Shayne is reading this forum I would just like to unreservedly apologise for everything I screamed at you last Saturday.

I'm sure there are many very good reasons as to why you are now doing premier league games and are no longer in control of first grade. Obviously I cannot be privy to alot of what goes on in referring circles.

The stuff about you eg personal questions pertaining to your mother and her sexual habits etc were completely out of line. Please understand it was part anger on my part due to there being no KB being sold at the stadium.

You are welcome on the hill at Henson any time for a pie and a beer.

All the best for the GF Shayne.

Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
I just got offered a ticket to the grand final in a corporate box!

Half your luck... I'll be sitting in some flat in Drummoyne at a house warming BBQ watching the game with a bunch of Irish backpackers........ :(

Latest posts