What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Panther fans

thommo4pm

Coach
Congrats on the 2nd win over us this season last night.

We are awful, and you guys did what you needed to do to get the 2 points.

Well done and good luck for the rest of the year.

Pomoz

Bench
Congrats on the 2nd win over us this season last night.

We are awful, and you guys did what you needed to do to get the 2 points.

Well done and good luck for the rest of the year.
Thanks Thommo for showing a bit of class. Good luck for the rest of the year. I think it is going to be a tough year for you, a transition year, a bit like us.

The Teach

Juniors
Cheers thommo. As always, you're a good sport and I appreciate that in an opposition fan.

My missus is a Saints supporter so I feel for you guys a bit. Hope you guys can find something and get a few wins between now and seasons end cos I'd love to see parra with a second spoon in a row. Good luck for the rest of the season mate.

Onya Thommo!!

Never really held any dislike for the Dragons and you've always shown class whenever you've posted.

I just hope your mob can finish above the sharks by seasons end. Never liked them - even before they became the Panther's unofficial retirement home....