What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Penrith Panthers

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Congratulations to the Penrith side on being F7s Minor Premiers for 2011. :clap:

edabomb

First Grade
Unbelievable effort to get in all 50 articles. Well deserved Minor Premiership.

Big Mick

Referee
Considering we were working with a squad rotation of 8 guys too pretty much.

It was a huge effort by all concerned.

In particular Az, Madunit, Leaguenut who play every game...and broncoman, goleel & didgi who have saved our backside a number of occassions at the last minute.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You forgot about your great leadership Mick. Sportsmanship personified.

Titanic

First Grade
Onya Panthers ... great effort with a remarkably consistent high level of scoring.

Ps. 'Unit you can stop and have a rest now, oh shady ... oops sorry, oh shaded one.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hehehe

I'll accept a large cash payment to step down for one game

gUt

Coach
My favourite articles all year have been written by Panthers, well done guys.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looks like a double in the Penrith sheds. Congrats to Azkatro on taking out the BP Player of the Year. :clap:

Big Mick

Referee
Now that is a deserved winner right there.

After everything he has gone through this year...Its an absolute privilege playing alongside him.

Azkatro

First Grade
Cheers guys, much appreciated. Although it won't mean much if we don't go on to win the big one ...

joshie

Live Update Team
CONGRATS guys :) if there was a team to learn my trade under, it was you guys! I only played 7 games for you guys but I enjoyed every momment :D although this year I've been a rival I still feel apart of your squad a little bit and love seeing you guys successful :D

See you on grand final day ;)

Latest posts