What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Prior

shaggs

Coach
Must you pollute every fgn thread on here with the same shite?

It’s fgn tiresome.

Although, praise be, at least the topic has changed, you’re no longer banging on about how overpaid Holmes is, even if it did take two years.
What’s this about Holmes being overpaid?? First I’ve heard of it. Reefy can you explain?

Chimp

Bench
Loved the interview on Fox just after he'd been given the news. Could see the pride and excitement oozing from him. Great reward for someone who's put in the graft and seems a thoroughly decent bloke.
He had his knockers when he first joined, and rightly so, he was a bit ploddy, but he's worked his nuts off and become one of the premier front rowers. He was awesome in 2016, dropped off a bit in 17, and has been great again this year. The bloke certainly hits....

Love him!!! The big ugly bugger.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Loved the interview on Fox just after he'd been given the news. Could see the pride and excitement oozing from him. Great reward for someone who's put in the graft and seems a thoroughly decent bloke.
He had his knockers when he first joined, and rightly so, he was a bit ploddy, but he's worked his nuts off and become one of the premier front rowers. He was awesome in 2016, dropped off a bit in 17, and has been great again this year. The bloke certainly hits....

Love him!!! The big ugly bugger.

He's like the peoples champion to me. Ordinary player at an elite level that strived for greatness and is now reaping the rewards. We as a club will also reap the rewards as he returns to "clubland" .

shaggs

Coach
I will never forget sitting at the GF with my old man and the two blokes immediately behind us spent the two hours before the game and the entire game yelling out “Matt Prior”

His development and change in style since he tried to asassinate JT on the field has been awesome to watch. Well deserved selection

chewsta

First Grade
Well deserved by the big guy. It will be interesting to see if Freddy lets him use the offload we all know he has in him with all the class backs snigfing around for popped passes. He could cause some real damage with his second phase plays out there.

Weaponhead

Coach
Prior's job is to get off the line and smash their props. If NSW win the middle they win the game.

If he plays like he did in the 2016 finals series he will be awesome.

Latest posts