What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Wests Tigers for the Picton Assistance

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Hi gang

I was listening to the radio today in between things and there was lots of positive things said about the club in their assistance to the Picton rebuilding including the league junior facilities.

Apparently lots of effort by players, both past and present, to show the flag and club management were there too. People said Skando walked the entire distance from Concord to Picton. (not sure of I heard correctly)

We may be a bit of a basket case on the field at present, but this type of thing is one of the reasons I'll always love the merged club, and its history of 2 x foundation clubs with strong community roots.

Congratulations and well done from Magpies Forever.

You would bank on Skando being the first to put in for the community. Might not have been a great fit for the S&C staff but would always give 100% when asked.

Latest posts