What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Melbourne

Davester

Juniors
Congratulations Melbourne supporters on a fine win tonight.

I'm trying to think right now who was a standout for the Melbourne side... I don't think anyone played bad...all your players did very well!

If I had to pick one player out though, i'd say Steven Bell. Gee, strong and quick player in the centres tonight! Carved up...

The positive for myself and other Tigers supporters is that the scoreline didn't end up to be one where you'd be shattered and embarassed about.

The Wests Tigers kept hitting back no matter the time remaining on the clock, wasn't their best game which was obvious but at least they gave effort...I won't complain with that

Congratulations aswell to Scott Hill for 150 games and what a nice send off for Robbie Kearns

Anyways enough of the wraps, enjoy your win...your team no doubt deserved it

...Bring on the Panthers

Thanks Dave.

Orford was another stand out.:D

Tigers should do OK in the finals. Might be the loss you guys had to have.

I remain confident that the Storm have the team to constantly worry the tigers should me meet again. The Tigers may stilll do well against the other top 4 teams but.

camsmith

Juniors
Thanks mate, good luck in the finals (unless we play you)

Will be good watching a team like the Tiges in the finals..

innsaneink

Referee
Yep...congrats guys, just too big too strong too fast all round, we couldnt wrap up the ball.
Gotta say though the reported complaint from Melb about the kicking tee seemed very petty.

thanks davester... the other standout for me was Greg Inglis. This kid is a freak, and I don't know how you can leave him out. Slater has to fight for his spot now, which is a good thing for us no doubt about it

LESStar58

Referee
I think Storm should think about releasing Steve Turner to play with the Gold Coast. Ingliss is far too good a prospect and there is no way that Jake Webster should be taken out of the team unless he gets injured again...Ingliss should play at fullback with Billy back where he started in the centres.

LESStar58 said:
I think Storm should think about releasing Steve Turner to play with the Gold Coast. Ingliss is far too good a prospect and there is no way that Jake Webster should be taken out of the team unless he gets injured again...Ingliss should play at fullback with Billy back where he started in the centres.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

INGLIS PLAY CENTRE Better than Fullback.

chemicalstorm said:
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

INGLIS PLAY CENTRE Better than Fullback.

What drugs are you on... Inglis is a fullback who can play centre... seen any Queensland cup games this year? Or last night. He is special at the back

Thunderstruck said:
ehh.. No. Webster AND Turner start with Geyer on the bench.

Have you got royalties on that. :D

I'm inclined to agree BTW.

Also well done Tigers for paying respect to the Melbourne Storm club's moveing send off. :D

No idea about these complaints.
:?

I'll keep calling for it even if Bellamy thinks otherwise next year unless we lose one of them to a major injury. The most ideal setup IMO to keep all our wingers.

Dani

Immortal
i think it would be wrong to bench a player like Geyer. not becuase of his playing abilities, but because of his loyalty and service to the club over the last 8 years.
but thats just me.
and with geyer on the bench there would be no room for someone like Feeney.
i just think either webster or turner, as much as i dont want to see it, will have to spend most of their time at the devils.

Latest posts