What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations: Minor premiership

Now effectively 3 wins ahead of manly on differential i think it's almost certainly sealed.

Couldn't be anymore happy for you blokes; First year playing for points after the salary cap scandal and you proved that you deserved to be there in 07 and 09, The character that Craig Bellamy has shown after probably the worst scenario a coach could be run through it's jus remarkable and to the players alot of new blokes but to the big three and i think particularly cameron smith as captain who is the biggest individual influence in the world. Never knock a bunch of champions.

It must be bitter-sweet to seal it against the eels who thought they deserved the title in 2009 and the fan behaviour last year was just deplorable but i wouldnt expect anything less from the eels.

Still for business needing to be done, i hope you guys keep going; finish the season strongly and bring home the gold

Last edited:

BourbonRat

Juniors
Many thanks for the sentiments.They are appreciated & returned for a team who also fought a stunning victory this round :cool:
As for the MP .....................
As we have always done - One Week at a time & let destiny take care of it's own ;-)

Now effectively 3 wins ahead of manly on differential i think it's almost certainly sealed.

Couldn't be anymore happy for you blokes; First year playing for points after the salary cap scandal and you proved that you deserved to be there in 07 and 09, The character that Craig Bellamy has shown after probably the worst scenario a coach could be run through it's jus remarkable and to the players alot of new blokes but to the big three and i think particularly cameron smith as captain who is the biggest individual influence in the world. Never knock a bunch of champions.

It must be bitter-sweet to seal it against the eels who thought they deserved the title in 2009 and the fan behaviour last year was just deplorable but i wouldnt expect anything less from the eels.

Still for business needing to be done, i hope you guys keep going; finish the season strongly and bring home the gold

:sick:

Just give the Storm Man a reach around why don't you?

StormChaser

First Grade
Thanks!

SWqmR.gif

Latest posts