What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CONGRATULATIONS

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Yeah well done,

not the most entertaining game of footy, but you guys gritted out the win.

Can you continue the form :?:

brook

First Grade
It was a great effort - I'm very proud of the boys - they gave their all and it paid off.

I still think miles is useless - thats the only change i would make for next week - cupples or samie in for miles.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
brook said:
It was a great effort - I'm very proud of the boys - they gave their all and it paid off.

I still think miles is useless - thats the only change i would make for next week - cupples or samie in for miles.

miles saved you a try in the death by tackling Utai, i would be praising him that the game didn't go to extra time!

Manly next week, GO YOU EAGLES :D

bucko

Juniors
Well that's an awesome win for the tigers. They also have a chance to make it 2 in a row next week, but it'll be a tough one.

Justme

Juniors
Well done to the Tigers, it was great to see them play with so much heart, hope to see more of it. :D

melon....

Coach
Yes, belated congrats from Melon.

You blokes deserved to win, even using the variation of the moustrap, The Tunnel Ball to score!! LOL

Better team won, I just wished Fittler turned up for the first half as well, couldve made a difference.

Good luck Tigpies.

brook

First Grade
thats probably the only real weakness in freddys game - he has a tendancy to sometimes not really turn up until he's needed - and sometimes by then its too late.

I have no doubt had he played his best all game fittler could have torn our guys apart - they are much higher in enthusiasm than skill.

I'm happy enough though - theres a good feel about the place at the moment, some of the young kids are starting to stand up and this years rookies have been consistantly among the clubs best performers - and thats got to be a good sign for next year.

We just desperately need a good prop or two