What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Controversial Billboards

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I have been overseas for the past 5 months and returned to Sydney for the first time over the weekend. I was dismayed to see that on Malabar Rd between Maroubra and Coogee, South Sydney heartland, 2 massive Tooheys billboards emblazoned with the saying "You're in Roosters Territory" had been positioned.

I have seen similar billboards in the past along the same stretch of road saying "You're in Rabbitohs Territory". So who is responsible for this change? Is it Tooheys or have Easts paid Tooheys to do this?

If it's Easts then I'm sick to death of those cockheads pulling shit like this. They did the same during our years in exile by promoting their home games with posters in Maroubra Junction. Not content with stealing our Juniors over many years, it seems they are now desperately trying to steal supporters.

Who drinks Tooheys? :lol:

The Rooster fans should be thanking us for allowing their 4 clubs to play in our competition.

adamkungl

Immortal
Coogee Randwick Wombats is basically a breeding ground for the Rabbitohs. Nothing split about it

Plenty of Easts fans at the Wombats...me included.

Didn't you notice all the Easts flags on cars last October? There were heaps in Maroubra, Coogee, Randwick, Pagewood, Mascot...didn't see any souffs ones.

adamkungl

Immortal
I wouldn't know, I have no reason to ever go there :p

Slightly serious note though, this thread is prime troll bait...whinging about a billboard :lol:

1. James Roberts
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Dylan Farrell
4. Greg Inglis
5. Chris McQueen
6. John Sutton
7. Chris Sandow
8. Ben Ross
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi (c)
11. Dave Tyrrell
12. David Taylor
13. Michael Crocker

Interchange:
14. Jason Clark
15. Shannan McPherson
16. Nathan Peats
17. Eddy Pettybourne

8 from 17 is not bad representation imo. Especially when you consider that 4 of the others made their first grade debut for Souths.

How many Roosters Juniors do the Roosters have playing first grade?

How many Souths juniuors do the Roosters have playing first grade?

Dylan Farrell is a South Coast Junior, Culburra Dolphins I believe.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Plenty of Easts fans at the Wombats...me included.

Didn't you notice all the Easts flags on cars last October? There were heaps in Maroubra, Coogee, Randwick, Pagewood, Mascot...didn't see any souffs ones.

you weren't looking hard enough..

trolley.png

Kokora

Juniors
You'd get a bit more selling your Maroubra mansion when you mention it's in the Eastern suburbs. Ask any real estate agent in the area what they describe the area as.....do the Roosters get Wedding cake island?

adamkungl

Immortal
bump!

Guys prepared to get outraged. I saw a Tooheys New "This is souffs territory" billboard in on Parramatta Rd near Croydon a few weeks back.

Not content with thieving junior areas from Easts, these cockheads are clearly and blatantly trying to steal supporters from Wests.

:fist:

souths are the winningest rugby league club on earth with 20 premierships jealousy is a curse all us souths supporters know we have won more than any other team wow jealousy really hurts huh:lol:that's why we are called the pride of the league and when we would not merge with cronulla and was reinstated we was then named the people's team and rightly so:D

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Forever in our shadow,the Rorters are a team with no future,no past,no history,nothing,if the dodgy greek goes they are gone,if they ever get kicked out of the comp 80,000 people will celebrate in the streets!!:)

Latest posts