What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cooper man

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
hey coops, when they draged you down in the barrow, what did they say to you ???
by the way my 11 year old thinks your a legend
its good the army is growing again

Cooper-Man

Bench
Firstly great to meet you and the preach yesterday. Hope the swearing didnt affect your son too much. LOL

Mate they pulled stel and I down there like it was a school assembly and we were mucking up. DOPES. This bloke Mick the fat security guard had a power trip. The police came over to see what was going on and all he could say to stel and myself was "dont give us attitude, if you do i will kick you out". He repeated himself about three times. Stel was fumming and I was trying to keep him from decking the guy. The police were pretty cool. We kind of ignored the fat security guard Mick and turned our attention to the police and proceeded to pleed with them to tell security to leave us alone. Fat mick then grabbed my attention again and you will never guess what he said, "dont give us attitude, if you do i will kick you out". Very bright isnt he. Fat dope. ANyway, i then lost my cool and started telling them all off by saying........................"every single week ANZ security give us ****. All we want to do is support out team and they should know saint supporters are a kind of their own and they shouldnt pick on them during game time".

Fat mick then decides to tell me that people are not at the game to watch us put on a show they are there to watch the game. I then told him he is a fat **** and doesnt understand the meaning of following a team. I told him we come to cheer our boys on and this is the stuff killing Rugby League at the moment. I then said all security in the toilet bowl are turds and they are making people not want to come watch games at ANZ.

The cops shook our hands and stel and I powered off without acknowledging fat mick and mullet man, who was standing there watching with a grin on his face.

I cant wait to see the back of this place. They even took Alive103's whistle off him. Dopes.

The Preacher

First Grade
Firstly great to meet you and the preach yesterday. Hope the swearing didnt affect your son too much.

:lol: There's nothing said out there that he doesn't hear at school or from me. I cracked him up the other week when we were watching a Raiders game on Fox. It was only a week or so before we signed Weyman, and I was yelling at the TV just giving it to him. In the end he was pissing me off that much with laying on the tackled player I've just lost it and yelled out, "Get off him ya fat f**k". Well, I realised where I was when the young bloke just started pissing himself laughing at me.
First off, here's a grown man yelling at a TV, then he's swearing at full volume in front of his son. He still reminds me of it every second day and starts laughing again. :lol:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
comon boys lets the army back, let support out team.
by the way, damm i broke my promise and went to anz, i couldnt stay away too long can i.
i was throwing the news paper everytime we jumped up, that way they couldnt tell who it was, they kept looking didnt they