What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper V Gallen

John moz

Juniors
Wollongong Entertainment center 2019 in February to be announced very soon.We need all red v supporters to spread the word for it to go ahead.

denis preston

First Grade
As long as they keep fighting each other and stay clear of real fighters they'll probably be okay.

A knockout is a knockout no matter who is throwing it. The data on brain deterioration through contact sport like NFL & NRL explains the malaise that ex players suffer , such as depression , Alzheimers etc.We have seen unfortunate evidence of this very recently and will about to see it many times again.

It may look "sissy " but the leagues rule on any contact to the head should be applauded.

John moz

Juniors
Gallen the worst captain in years for the nsw blues. This fight will be the local derby we all want to see in the cage.It will be the last we see of him and hopefully shut the old man up for good.This could start something big for coops and the MMA .

Gareth67

First Grade
Gallen the worst captain in years for the nsw blues. This fight will be the local derby we all want to see in the cage.It will be the last we see of him and hopefully shut the old man up for good.This could start something big for coops and the MMA .

Yes and no Mr. Moz , I am sure that there are many who believe that Gallen deserves his ' comeuppance ' and it would be nice to see Cooper dish it out to him .

However by the same token I wouldn't like to see Cooper do this sought of thing on a regular basis , quite simply put , he is not suited to the fight game . It's a youngs man sport and unfortunately Matty is just on the wrong side of the age scale , still I wish him all the best . My only regret about this fight , is that Matt couldn't possibly make Gallen any uglier !

Last edited: