What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costly Losses.

holman

Juniors
I have just checked the ladder and we have lost to the last placed team, the second last team, the 13th placed team and the 12th placed team twice. I know we have had a really bad year with injuries but a couple of more wins against those lower teams and the 8 would be a formality now.

Bench
I have just checked the ladder and we have lost to the last placed team, the second last team, the 13th placed team and the 12th placed team twice. I know we have had a really bad year with injuries but a couple of more wins against those lower teams and the 8 would be a formality now.
We have been uncommitted,illdiscilplined and totolly letharthgic all year,we are lucky to be a chance at anything,let alone 7 or 6 position on the ladder.

BuffaloRules

Coach
The Tigers were extremely fortunate to beat Penrith, Warriors & Newcastle...

With a bit less luck we could be trying to avoid the spoon...

super_coach

First Grade
A couple of more wins and the team would be steaming home chock full of confidence and pretty close to a fully fit squad of players.

Instead we are spluttering along like a broken truck just hanging on, I get the feeling the next few weeks it will be all over for us. We will not beat Manly or the Dragons and all the other games will be fifty fifty at best. I even think the chooks will probably win this week

BuffaloRules

Coach
They probably only need to win 4 games out of 7, so they could in theory get towelled up by Manly and St George and still limp in...

Will be first round finals fodder though if they make it....

Borat.

Juniors
The Tigers were extremely fortunate to beat Penrith, Warriors & Newcastle...

With a bit less luck we could be trying to avoid the spoon...

I hate this lucky win sh#t - St merge were extremely lucky to beat us in the qualifying semi last year - do you think their fans give a rats

BuffaloRules

Coach
I hate this lucky win sh#t - St merge were extremely lucky to beat us in the qualifying semi last year - do you think their fans give a rats

Settle down Tiger....

Its a response to a thread about us losing to the bottom sides and how we could be now safely in the 8 if we had of beat them...

Im pointing out that we do get some results going our way as well...

b.bear

Juniors
when it comes down to it we have'nt got to many players with brains in our team and I think when we come up against a lower placed team we take it as a given' that we will win. .I think the team's IQ qouta fell by 50% when we had lawrence & payten on the side lines.

My point being we played a whole lot better against NQ with rowdy back and we will be even better with payto.....

A lot of teams placed above us would probably not have much more talent than us but I think they use their thinking matter better than us...

Borat.

Juniors
Settle down Tiger....

Its a response to a thread about us losing to the bottom sides and how we could be now safely in the 8 if we had of beat them...

Im pointing out that we do get some results going our way as well...

fair call then ....:lol:

Latest posts