What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys 3 2 1s

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. SST. Oh how we've missed you. As soon as he was on the intensity lifted and we never looked back.
2. Boo Radley. Nice game at 9. Steered us around nicely and pulled off a try saver that Friend would have been proud of.
1. Keary. Keeps getting better and better with each game.

Realistically I didn't see us winning this game all week. That second half was really something special.

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. SST. Outside of Lolo and Sam Burgess is their a better middle third forward in the game.
2. Liu. One of his best ever games for the club. Was so damaging his first stint.
1. Radley. So tough. Played like a seasoned 10 yr vet. What a player he'll be. And a local junior!

Special mentions to Watson who is so dangerous and returns the ball hard. I think fullback is his spot. And JWH, Keary and Maubs as ever.

Great team effort and that 2nd half was the performance of the team that can challenge the Storm.

Lambretta

First Grade
Boo Radley is a good little player isn't he? This weeks honourable mention along with JWH

SST was a monster - easy 3 points
Liu - gets my 2
Keary get 1

3 points: Sio Siua Taukeiaho. Only played 42 minutes, but they were pure quality. Going by the stats on nrl.com, 20 tackles with 0 misses, 18 runs for 214 metres, with 1 line break, 1 try, 1 goal, and (I heard this verbally on Fox Sports) 7 tackle breaks. Pure class in only his second game back from injury.

2 points: Isaac Lui. Damaging whenever he ran the ball.

1 point: Latrell Mitchell. Did fine to get the first try, and a nice draw and pass to put Tupes in for his try.

H.H

Juniors
He's a special kid. 80 minutes at 19 in an unfamiliar position, 51 tackles (some of them absolute bell ringers - Hi Coen), all with a potentially busted hand. Outstanding performance.

3 - SST. Incredible performance. Won us the game.
2. Radley
1. Liu

Honorable mention to just about everyone else.

OVP

Coach
3. SST ... Godlike
2. Liu
1. To Kill a Mockingbird (Boo Radley :D)

Honourable mention to Aubs who kickstarted the better performance with some monster tackles.