What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Best 17 Since Admission

Got The Idea off The The Storm Forum, i thought i would have a crack

1. Matt Bowen
2. Scott Donald
3. Josh Hannay
4. Paul Bowman
5. Matt Sing
6. Scott Prince
7. Johnathon Thurston
8. Paul Rauhihi
9. Steve Walters
10. John Buttigieg
11. Glenn Morrison
12. Leigh McWilliams
13. Travis Norton

14. John Lomax
15. Michael Luck
16. Robert Relf
17. Tim Brasher

18. Noel Goldthorpe
19. Nathan Fien

D

Deleted member 10972

Mate..WAY off.

1. Matt Bowen
2. Ty Williams
3. Josh Hannay
4. Paul Bowman
5. Matt Sing
6. Julian O'Neill
7. Johnathon Thurston
8. Paul Rauhihi
9. Steve Walters
10. John Buttigieg
11. Glenn Morrison
12. Luke O'Donnell
13. Kevin Campion

14. Travis Norton
15. Peter Jones
16. Carl Webb
17. Ian Roberts

18. Tim Brasher
19. Aaron Payne
20. Shane Tronc
21. Laurie Spina/Nathan Fien

Donald? Prince? McWilliams? Lomax? Luck? Relf? Goldthorpe? Jeez...

Mr Saab

Referee
Leigh McWilliams! hahahah.
No Luke ODonnell.
What are you thinking...actually dont answer that

butchmcdick

Immortal
What no noa nadruku, no bouvang skardon or vowells ( superleagues man of steel no less ) ? NO justin loomens, no dunnamen brothers ? No jason ' rookie of the year' martin ? No laurie spina, martin bella or willie morganson ? No johnathan 'the welsh wizard' davies ? No shane ' all black and welsh rugby rep ' howarth ? No peter jones or graham appo ? No bell in the centres, no glenn morrison ? No jamon lowe ? Come on people. These players were all gold i tells ya, gold !

D

Deleted member 10972

butchmcdick said:
What no noa nadruku, no bouvang skardon or vowells ( superleagues man of steel no less ) ? NO justin loomens, no dunnamen brothers ? No jason ' rookie of the year' martin ? No laurie spina, martin bella or willie morganson ? No johnathan 'the welsh wizard' davies ? No shane ' all black and welsh rugby rep ' howarth ? No peter jones or graham appo ? No bell in the centres, no glenn morrison ? No jamon lowe ? Come on people. These players were all gold i tells ya, gold !

Morrison & Jones, & to a lesser extent Spina, were the only good players out of that lot for NQLD.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Phillips said:
Glenn Morrison was class for the Cowboys

I didn't notice it when he was at the cowboys, mainly because he played for us but geeze he was a dirty player. The semi final he played against us for parra, he was such dirty player. Good on his day, no arguments here.

Laurie spina, the ingham cane farmer who came out of retirement to play in 1995, he was well past his best.

Jones, a loyal servent and on his day a good player but i seem to remember screaming at the tv everytime he gave away another penalty.

Boon

Juniors
Peter Jones was the king of the drop ball. Morrison was awesome for the Cowboys.