What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creed is no more....

Once Dead

Bench

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They were just Pearl Jam wanna be's.

I dont their sound was very original, and I'm not surprised they didn't last.

brook

First Grade
If I wanted to listen to pearl Jam I'd listen to Pearl Jam.

This can only be a good thing

ParraMatt

Bench
Sad to see the end of Creed. They were a great band, I had 2 of their albums and I will be listening to these 2 cd's for a long time to come.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pearl Jam wannabes with bad trousers. As soon as I saw that cheesy video with the singer standing on the edge of a cliff in front of a wind machine in his tight leather daks I knew I had somebody new to hate.

MILLWALL

Juniors
WORSE IS THAT THERE MAKING A BEST OF CREED STAPPS GOING SOLO AND THE OTHER MEMBERS MADE THERE OWN BAND

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Hah! A Creed best-of album. They only had 3.

Well I didn't despise too many artists in the world, but Creed was one of them. This fantastic news! Hah, I heard that story about how the singer was off his face at a concert and the fans sued the band for under-performing. Just go see Pearl Jam.

Whoever's work this is, satan, god, whatever, I thank them!

*waits for Nickleback to spontaniously combust*

Quint

Juniors
I played my Creed records backwards...!!!!!!! Kick Ass :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil:

aphelion

Juniors
tiger pride said:
*waits for Nickleback to spontaniously combust*

Have you seen the video of Nickelback being pelted and booed off the stage at a concert in Portugal a couple of years ago? Funny stuff indeed. Who said that the Portugese have no taste?!