What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

TheParraboy

Staff member
Rankings are a load of codswallop.

We have the ODI World Cup and World Test Championship in our hands that's all that matters.

Rankings are a guide id say for consistency when you get to no1. Its not perfect sure, but it will do. You would imagine being ranked no1 can attract sponsorships and endorsements , as well as extend them (for player rankings as well). Plus bragging rights. Gimme gimme Numero Uno...

ODI is a 4-5 week tournament, so a short purple patch of form is required, of which we are good at, despite at times leading into the tournament not looking likely to take it out.

simmo1

First Grade
He's probably still in their top 3 seamers with Broad retired and Wood constantly injured. Here's hoping they pick Robinson as his long term replacement.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Rematch in the final

Knight riders too good

Starc MOM

Sped read an article and I think they were saying knight riders been most dominant side in any IPL season

Amazing when you have concrete decks first half of the tournament or so and any side is capable of blasting 220+, Starc and everyone else gets a canning

Have something in the deck and Starc destroys them . Good to see

King-Gutho94

Coach
Knight riders too good

Starc MOM

Sped read an article and I think they were saying knight riders been most dominant side in any IPL season

Amazing when you have concrete decks first half of the tournament or so and any side is capable of blasting 220+, Starc and everyone else gets a canning

Have something in the deck and Starc destroys them . Good to see
So the Klu Klux Riders got home in the IPL.

Well done I can't wait for IPL 2025.

Maybe Parramatta sorry the blue and yellow team the Chennai Super Kings have better luck next year

Latest posts