What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cricket is a waste of time.

O

ozbash

how can anyone take cricket seriously ever again?
i used to be a fan of the game until they all got sprung for matchfixing.i can understand warne and the aussies sticking their hand out (the criminal nature of australians is famous), but a kiwi ?,,,our boy crowe???
no way will i ever be a fan again..
signed,,,,disillusioned

L

legend

I have to agree with that. After the betting scandal my interest in the game has waned considerably. The funny thing is nobody ever death rides cricket and yet over the years there has been more upheaval in cricket than league. It's all about image and public perception.

imported_Kaon

Juniors
I think cricket's lost all it's credability yesterday when they awarded that stupid septor to the world test champions.
What were they thinking?

L

legend

I have really lost interest and I doubt if i'd even bat an eyelid when the news filters through the papers. Last years domestic season was crap and the Aussies are unbackable favourites to again knock off the lousy poms. It's all a bit ho hum now.

L

legend

I am a fan of Slater Caddyman, but I have lost a little interest in Cricket after the betting scandal and I feel the poms are still not worthy opposition. BTW Caddyman, do I know you. I had a look at your profile and was wondering when you would make an appearnace. Welcome aboard mate.

O

ozbash

my prediction is an ashes win to aussie,but they will lose one game.
not that i,m interested :)

L

legend

I have more interest in wimbeldon than I do in the ashes. I will still have a look at the results but it's only a passing interest.

G@v

Juniors
I used to enjoy watching the Ashes, but I haven't seen more than a few minutes of the first test. I've never been much of a cricket fan, never fancied playing either. Maybe I just found it too slow!

Cominga Yorkshireman, that might seem sacrilegious.

P

poindexter

the heading for this post should have read New Zealand Cricket Is A Waste Of Time.

O

ozbash

you what ??
we are going to the heartland of world cricket,a place where men are men and women are happy about it.
oh, no. no poncy ashes for our boys, we will be playing the feirce indians and mighty sri lankans in "to the death" matches where victory is the only aim.
and it dont rain much over there.....

Latest posts