What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleary89

Coach
Because im a scg member and get 4 tickets to every game, tak 3 mates who like it, they buy the full strength beers and then go out after. Im renewing my kogarah seats next 2 years even while living in london. Will keep them till i die, or go to the shit hole that is anz.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I actually thought there would have been less at DFS tbh, so pleasantly surprised. Dragons game is just a little below par.

The shadow origin is casting over the regular season is growing longer with each year. While it is good that it is a rugby league dominating sporting column inches and tv minutes it is still detrimental to crowds and ratings of the crux of the game in australia which is the premiership.

I know next year is all but locked in for midweek, but after that they need to a serious look at how the rep fixtures are scheduled. And i think stand alone origin is the way to go.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I actually thought there would have been less at DFS tbh, so pleasantly surprised. Dragons game is just a little below par.

The shadow origin is casting over the regular season is growing longer with each year. While it is good that it is a rugby league dominating sporting column inches and tv minutes it is still detrimental to crowds and ratings of the crux of the game in australia which is the premiership.

I know next year is all but locked in for midweek, but after that they need to a serious look at how the rep fixtures are scheduled. And i think stand alone origin is the way to go.

at least next year we will fix the H&A schedule & not have marquee games played around origin

still not perfect but better

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dragons' form was always going to eat into the crowd figure for this one.

Plenty of blue and white in the stands too.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
If they ever wrap around the seated areas across the hill i see Wollongong being a very intimidating arena. Very close to the action and would be one of the more enclosed stadiums in the NRL.

The bulldogs army will be fill to bursting now at home and away games. Tigers (a)@ Allianz, Parra (h) @ ANZ, Manly (a) @ Brooky, Cowboys (h), Knights (a), Broncos (h), Tigers (h), Raiders (a), Roosters (h)

Would certainly expect 20k+ at Parra, both tigers games, Broncos and Roosters games at ANZ. In fact with Tigers in form now as well next week at Allianz could approach 30k weather permitting and the game at ANZ may be a smokey for highest attended game of the season (praying for sunday footy here)

Hears there's only 800 tickets left for the game in Mackay.

Geez they are are lucky, they get a top of the table clash.

In fact with Tigers in form now as well next week at Allianz could approach 30k weather permitting and the game at ANZ may be a smokey for highest attended game of the season (praying for sunday footy here)

If the Tigers continue their form and we beat Melbourne(big if) I don't not see why it won't hit 30k, weather permitted.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Raining in Sydney today. Both games will be affected.

I predict 11k to the Sharks game and 18 k to the Eels game with 10k+ being Souths fans.

mattyg

Bench

I predict 11k to the Sharks game and 18 k to the Eels game with 10k+ being Souths fans.

Souths game will be lucky to get 15k. Don't forget last week in the rain against dogs when everyone expected 30-35k + we only got 19k so i find it very hard to see souths pulling 18k against the team coming last.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souths game will be lucky to get 15k. Don't forget last week in the rain against dogs when everyone expected 30-35k + we only got 19k so i find it very hard to see souths pulling 18k against the team coming last.
It's an Eels home game.

DC_fan

Coach

Sharks will get a crowd around the 8-9,000 mark. While Parramatta will be lucky to get 12,000 to their game against the might Rabbitohs.

Status
Not open for further replies.