What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Scott

carcharias

Immortal
I left home at 16 and moved to the country (Macksville) for a stint, loved the freedom of my own independence. Moved to Brisbane when I was 19. Everyone's circumstances are different.
I was 20.
Travelled around Australia for 12 months with a band

had my 21st in Noosa with no family...just 4 mates.

cb4

First Grade
I left home at 16 and moved to the country (Macksville) for a stint, loved the freedom of my own independence. Moved to Brisbane when I was 19. Everyone's circumstances are different.

f**k me, Greg Inglis is a Sharks fan?

Pig Champion

Juniors
In the 2016 NRL season guide (The Big League one) Curtis is listed in the extended NRL squad for Melbourne. Has his junior clubs as Bundeena Bushrangers and Cronulla Caringbah. A first for Bundeena, shame it wasn't for the Sharks.

Won't be the last for Bundeena, keep an eye on Tom Demeio.

webShark

In the 2016 NRL season guide (The Big League one) Curtis is listed in the extended NRL squad for Melbourne. Has his junior clubs as Bundeena Bushrangers and Cronulla Caringbah. A first for Bundeena, shame it wasn't for the Sharks.

Won't be the last for Bundeena, keep an eye on Tom Demeio.

Never heard of a Bundeena team with players in High School. So would be a first. Probably end up at the Black Cats like Curtis.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Never heard of a Bundeena team with players in High School. So would be a first. Probably end up at the Black Cats like Curtis.

Yeah I think it's just acknowledgement of the first few years of junior footy. Tom's at Yarrawarrah as was his older brother Harrison (now at Dela). Not enough boys at Bundeena to get a team beyond 6 and 7's. Even the soccer struggles to get some teams once the boys and girls split.

cb4

First Grade
All I can say is, the days of keeping local juniors will be even more difficult when coaches like Ricky Stuart offer players like Joseph Tapine 500k a f**king year.
Good luck.

webShark

All I can say is, the days of keeping local juniors will be even more difficult when coaches like Ricky Stuart offer players like Joseph Tapine 500k a f**king year.
Good luck.

Very true. Will prove impossible. Never even heard of Tapine. Too big a gamble. That Sione Matuaita would have gone for heaps but now barely a starter.

Good luck.

yeah but he's a young gun backrower CB
the fetish continues

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thanks for the mail champs. I have him in my Fantasy League team. Just sub'd him in.

I would of done the same but my CTR/WNGs had already played. Could of used him as a sub but resisted. He didn't score that well in SC as it happens

Vin Fizz

Bench
I bought him because id spent all my money on forwards and he was cheap. Just got lucky Frenz. I thought my CTR/W had played as well but I had Chee Kam still in the run on side (yeah I know). Anyway worked out well and he got 38 points in the Tele SC.