What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters today (v Newcastle)

The upside to the Cutters loss though was another nail in the coffin of Paul McGregor, last thing we need is his name being thrown around when Price is about to be sacked.

Dude, if only. Whatever happens with the Cutters, McGregor fits all the key criteria we typically use when hiring a first grade coach. Cheap, already in the building, not enough personal authority to challenge the prevailing culture.

Doust won't even look at the Cutters results.

dubo

Juniors
The Cutters are crap, how many times have they held a substantial lead only to be run down.

TheRev

First Grade
Dude, if only. Whatever happens with the Cutters, McGregor fits all the key criteria we typically use when hiring a first grade coach. Cheap, already in the building, not enough personal authority to challenge the prevailing culture.

Doust won't even look at the Cutters results.
I so hope you're wrong on this one lol.. I think Doust knows he cant afford another bad coach appointment... thats why I think they are obsessed with Sheens, they want experience, but McGregor will be floating around, possibly next in-line.. dear lord..

SilentAssassin

Juniors
One of the first things Bennett did when he got to the club is get rid of Mary. Isn't that saying something?

Next year we'll boast the worst coaching in history. Steve Price AND Mary. Talk about dumb and dumber.

Father Ted

First Grade
Father can you please perform an exorcism at the leagues club to prevent McGregor from EVER being coach of the team...

Dr Fruitbasket is right he fits all the critera our board looks for .. Next year Price,McGregor and maybe Sheens in a Non think tank .It's like the last few weeks of the Vietnam war. Waste and Disaster..

Latest posts