What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Results - Time for someone to eat humble Pie....

murray or bellamy for mine. finch = joke. i still think mini is a great winger but a 2 dimensional fullback.

whatever i'm boring myself now :sleeper:

Silver_Haired_Devil said:
"Top Try Scorer and Best Winger- AMOS ROBERTS
Well all those clubs that thought he was useless last year and not worthy of signing him up,hang your heads in shame"

*Hangs head in shame*
Good on amos for reaching his potential and playing a fantastic season, it's a pity he's heading over to the roosters, he deserves better.

Quite an obsession with Trent Barret. :-k

Tonga has relished playing alongside a confident team. Somrthing the Eels and Sharks have not acheived. I reckon Tonga would not acheived anywhere near as much if playing for the Sharks.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Especially in a backline that still plays too flat & relys heavily on face balls rather than deep & using run arounds & second man angles.

Nages

Juniors
What about BK running 7th for player of the year! Not a bad effort for a bloke who missed 13 games to injury.

The Popper

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Especially in a backline that still plays too flat & relys heavily on face balls rather than deep & using run arounds & second man angles.

You're right, Blacktip. Not enough enterprise. Especially considering we have 3 internationals in our backs.

oscar

Juniors
I found this interesting from out of the DMS the other night.

A player is no longer inelligible if suspended it seems. But they do lose 3 points for every week out effectively killing them off anyway.

So Bird must of finished on -39 because he wouldn't of scored any points surely

New record?

Shark

Bench
oscar said:
A player is no longer inelligible if suspended it seems. But they do lose 3 points for every week out effectively killing them off anyway.

Something like that - Or is ONE period of suspension allowed, with the 3 points per week rule applied, but a second suspension in the same season rules them out?

Should just call it the 'Joey' rule and be done with it!