What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny wicks

StormHi

Juniors
Dude was selling pingers. Most of your parents have eaten pingers And dancee like morons once or twice. I know nobody whose life was turned into a trainwreck by pills aside from those who are convicted and over punished for peddling happy pills. He wasn't a meth dealer...

Not to mention he seems to actually be super good at footy now.

Get over it.

You are a complete moron. If you think Pingers are f**king harmless...............
Cannot tell you the amount of people I seen get completely f**ked over by poorly made party pills or laced with something harder. Honestly are you some kind of f**king mental genius ? Or perhaps bunniesman in disguise?

f**k me dead and no My parents where never on Pingers... they did a fair bit of weed back in the day and dad used to smoke it for his back pain before he died earlier this year. But I never supported them doing that and always thought it was not right. (I feel the same about drinking and smoking btw)

I seen people go into coma's and suffer brain damage from "Pingers" No such thing as a harmless f**king drug you f**king moron..... not even pescription medication is safe... they almost always come with a downside. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

You are a complete moron. If you think Pingers are f**king harmless...............
Cannot tell you the amount of people I seen get completely f**ked over by poorly made party pills or laced with something harder. Honestly are you some kind of f**king mental genius ? Or perhaps bunniesman in disguise?

f**k me dead and no My parents where never on Pingers... they did a fair bit of weed back in the day and dad used to smoke it for his back pain before he died earlier this year. But I never supported them doing that and always thought it was not right. (I feel the same about drinking and smoking btw)

I seen people go into coma's and suffer brain damage from "Pingers" No such thing as a harmless f**king drug you f**king moron..... not even pescription medication is safe... they almost always come with a downside. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Criminalise vaccines!

End free will! #VoteKony

kony-pokemon.jpg

StormHi

Juniors
Burn shops that sell alcohol! Bomb the biscuit manufacturers! Behead those who offer fruit preserves to children!

I said drink in excess............. Alcohol is the most dangerous and awful drug going around tbh

I am not some moral fanatic everyone has their vices I just despise drug dealers in paticular they are parasites.

natheel

Coach
If he f**ks up again I'm sure he will be out but for now I'm happy for him to try and right his wrongs. Others have been able to have a chance. I mean how many has carney had and he set his mate on fire at one stage

I said drink in excess............. Alcohol is the most dangerous and awful drug going around tbh

I am not some moral fanatic everyone has their vices I just despise drug dealers in paticular they are parasites.

But you are a fanatic. If you string your posts together, you've basically said that (in not as many words) that you think your own Dad is "human garbage" for taking part in the drug trade - trade being the act of buying, selling or exchanging commodoties.

"It takes a special kind of strain of human garbage to willingly take part in that trade. Only thing worse is someone involved in the child sex trade."

It gets worse. If you actually put your arguments into practice, you're condeming entire races and nations of people for what they choose to put into their own body. Most Europeans are human garbage for drinking, Somalis are human garbage for chewing khat, Fijians are human garbage for drinking kava, Icelanders are human garbage for smoking weed, promising uni students are human garbage for taking E now and again. Etc. Shit, you want to talk about dealers? Go to any university campus anywhere in the western world and every second student is holding :lol::lol:

It's a fanatical point of view and a bit dangerous too. I can't imagine you have much of a high opinion of non-whites and working class people (statistically more likely to partake in the drug trade).

The irony being that your extremist position on drugs is what allows the dealers you loathe to thrive.

And in a lot of ways you could say its perspectives like yours that do the most harm.

Drug quality is shambolic and drug awareness/education is f**king shocking - you combine those two things and you have young adults dying left, right and centre all because you think you're Joseph Stalin and should have overriding authority on what people consume.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Its a person choice to go to a drug dealer and buy drugs. They're ruining there own lives not the dealer doing it. There choice if they want to go down that path, know one is making them do it. I've had my problems with drugs in the past, I'm f**ked in the head from them, know one else fault but my self no one forced me to buy drugs it was my own choice.

merkins that sell drugs to kids though, can f**king burn in hell.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
A lot of drug dealers basically only cover their own use anyway. The perception of the flashy dealer doing lines of coke off a beautiful woman's arse does not compute. See drugs is almost like a pyramid scheme. The guys at the top make crazy money but a guy selling pingers just to cover his own use is probably working a day job. The problem with making an addictive substance illegal is it introduces an artificial scarcity into the market. Basically its a terrific way of creating people who sell.

Now MDMA isn't actually addictive and in the scheme of things would be pretty (not completely) safe if legal. The first generation to really hit the pingers hard will be hitting their 50s and 60s. So if there were any long term implications it would be popping up.

Anyway, this is getting pretty heavy for the rugby league forum. However, if we want to believe that the justice system rehabilitates offenders we need to give them as fair a crack at rebuilding their lives as possible. Obviously sex offenders aren't going to become teachers and drug runners are going to not get clearance to work on border security but there is no conflict between what Wicks was convicted of and playing rugby league. He wasn't sentenced to x amount of years plus never being able to work a cool job again.

StormHi

Juniors
But you are a fanatic. If you string your posts together, you've basically said that (in not as many words) that you think your own Dad is "human garbage" for taking part in the drug trade - trade being the act of buying, selling or exchanging commodoties.

"It takes a special kind of strain of human garbage to willingly take part in that trade. Only thing worse is someone involved in the child sex trade."

It gets worse. If you actually put your arguments into practice, you're condeming entire races and nations of people for what they choose to put into their own body. Most Europeans are human garbage for drinking, Somalis are human garbage for chewing khat, Fijians are human garbage for drinking kava, Icelanders are human garbage for smoking weed, promising uni students are human garbage for taking E now and again. Etc. Shit, you want to talk about dealers? Go to any university campus anywhere in the western world and every second student is holding :lol::lol:

It's a fanatical point of view and a bit dangerous too. I can't imagine you have much of a high opinion of non-whites and working class people (statistically more likely to partake in the drug trade).

The irony being that your extremist position on drugs is what allows the dealers you loathe to thrive.

1 my dad never sold. And I already said he was aware of how I felt about it. Two he grew a single plant that he would harvest from and when he passed away it was destroyed.

2 I am speaking spefically about drug dealers. And as a matter of fact most drug dealers dont use their product.

StormHi

Juniors
I am also a non white working class. Just because alot of people do something does not make it right. How on earth am I an extremist lol

Lossy

Juniors
1 my dad never sold. And I already said he was aware of how I felt about it. Two he grew a single plant that he would harvest from and when he passed away it was destroyed.

2 I am speaking spefically about drug dealers. And as a matter of fact most drug dealers dont use their product.
Apologist.

Lossy

Juniors
Yeah i thought Wicks went well if this is the right thread for it.
Played bloody well. Based on his condition and application, as well as Mau's and to a lesser extent Matagi's, we could do with a few more former inmates.

The Titans should be praying for some short jail time. They'd be unstoppable.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Played bloody well. Based on his condition and application, as well as Mau's and to a lesser extent Matagi's, we could do with a few more former inmates.

The Titans should be praying for some short jail time. They'd be unstoppable.
:lol:

Utter nonsense that most dealers don't use the drugs they are selling

Paullyboy

Coach
Dude was selling pingers. Most of your parents have eaten pingers And dancee like morons once or twice. I know nobody whose life was turned into a trainwreck by pills aside from those who are convicted and over punished for peddling happy pills. He wasn't a meth dealer...

Not to mention he seems to actually be super good at footy now.

Get over it.

This will probably get deleted, I just hope you see it first.

You are a f**king idiot.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Why is he an idiot ?

Like a guy peddling MDMA could be selling practically anything. So I am not going to sit here and lionise him but as far as drugs goes its pretty safe. Its used in clinical trials for things like PTSD. Even in its illicit state where people can be sold literally anything as MDMA it kills what...a handful of people a year from various reasons. Its certainly safer than alcohol.