What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darius Boyd

Amin Yashed

Juniors
is this guy the biggest soft cock in the history of the game? He passes any chance he can. Won't take a tackle, I can't stand the merkin.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
Plus his dad has put him as captain. Shows at the moment, the merkin rums around aimlessly then passes to some other merkin who gets belted

POPEYE

Coach
is this guy the biggest soft c**k in the history of the game? He passes any chance he can. Won't take a tackle, I can't stand the merkin.
What do mean 'won't take a tackle', he's extremely hard to tackle because he obviously practices his fend and passes when he thinks a player is in a better position should have it. Like the bloke or not he's an Origin player who does what is asked of him . . . maybe you should make an appointment to show him a better way

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
is this guy the biggest soft c**k in the history of the game?
i know..

rumour has it he chipped his tooth biting his clive churchill medal...

20a64fa6-03dd-4057-9004-bfa5c1302a71.jpg

THE CHAMP

First Grade
i know..

he was great that day no question. dont forget to mention his 2 premierships and 30 odd origin games. top try scorer in origin too. hes had a dream run most of the way and handles himself much better off the field now. punchable face no question but a superb player.

POPEYE

Coach
i know..

AY's going to be a ball of fun Muzza, he likes having the piss taken . . . thank f**k for RL, the roads would be swamped with truckies without it

Amin Yashed

Juniors
What do mean 'won't take a tackle', he's extremely hard to tackle because he obviously practices his fend and passes when he thinks a player is in a better position should have it. Like the bloke or not he's an Origin player who does what is asked of him . . . maybe you should make an appointment to show him a better way
Lol...he was running around in circles last night. As soon as an opposition player gets near him he passes. If Kevvie picks this useless merkin at fullback this year god help us. Billy's on fire at the moment.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
Name a player in a better position last night that he passed to please?

Jason Maher

Immortal
He'll forever be a shitstain for the way he treated the Knights.

He never deserved that. Nighty was much better on the day.

Can't agree. Naturally, I've rewatched that game once or twice. Boyd came up with several crucial plays, including Flo's two tries. Also a couple of defensive efforts which the commentators didn't seem to notice, but obviously the Australian selectors did. One where he got smashed in the air fielding a kick but didn't receive a penalty (funny how the Roosters sooks missed that bad call). I was originally puzzled why he got it, but on reflection I think the Australian selectors got it right.

Latest posts