What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor is my hero

Vic Mackey

Referee
Runs over a bloke 37kgs lighter then him to score and then throws the ball at ben barba for no reason.

What a legend...

RHCP

Bench
He deserves some credit, being that huge and tip toeing along that close to the sideline without going out is quite an athletic feat.

Loudstrat

Coach
If Ennis gets carried off unconscious because of something Taylor did, start a thread.

Mild applause for throwing the ball at a Canterbury player to rub a failure in. But geez - we can start a Justin Hodges superthread on these grounds.

BM1979

Juniors
If Ennis gets carried off unconscious because of something Taylor did, start a thread.

Mild applause for throwing the ball at a Canterbury player to rub a failure in. But geez - we can start a Justin Hodges superthread on these grounds.

Still having a cry loudy

Mickyd39

Juniors
Taylor is the biggest pea heart in the game.

I don't think i have ever seen him take a hit up coming off Souths line.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I was hoping Barba sucking on his thumb after scoring was related to Taylor. Unfortunately it wasn't lol.

Benny got the last laugh as I expected :)

_Johnsy

Referee
If Dave "The Pea Heart" Taylor actually ran @ opposition forward packs with the same vigour he does at small outside backs (usually hiding in defense) then it would be worthy of a thread.

kurt faulk

Coach

taylor and souffs are perfect for each other. he epitomises the team. act tough but in reality a football weakling.