What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

Veteran Dragon

Juniors
Reported in Telegragh David Fifita will become available in 2025 if he does not take up his option with the Titans by round 10. Penrith are keen to meet with him. According to the article he is on 800k a year. I know no big names want to sign with us but should we still go after him anyway? I feel if we can one elite player others may follow and by all reports our salary cap won’t be a problem.

Reported in Telegragh David Fifita will become available in 2025 if he does not take up his option with the Titans by round 10. Penrith are keen to meet with him. According to the article he is on 800k a year. I know no big names want to sign with us but should we still go after him anyway? I feel if we can one elite player others may follow and by all reports our salary cap won’t be a problem.
Yeah, let's sign another lazy forward on a bad contract.

Wolfgang90

Juniors

We'll do something dumb like offer him 600k for bench, 650 for 2rf & 700 for lock.

Crazy if we don't throw some money at him.

It's ridiculous how bad our squad is and everyone blaming that but in the same breath saying 'no' to the likes of Turuva, Fifita and Crichton.

If we sit back on these last few available players we might as well accept the 2025 spoon now. It is that bad.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Crazy if we don't throw some money at him.

It's ridiculous how bad our squad is and everyone blaming that but in the same breath saying 'no' to the likes of Turuva, Fifita and Crichton.

If we sit back on these last few available players we might as well accept the 2025 spoon now. It is that bad.

This!!!

Imagine if we nailed the recruitment. Our team for next year

1. Sloan
2. CT
3. Suli
4. Turuva
5. Rava
6. Kyle
7. Hunt
8. AFB
9. Liddle
10. Leilua
11. Su'a
12. Fifita
13. Crichton

14. JDB
15. F.Molo
16. Couchman
17. Sele

Something like that. Starting pack would be immense & tbh we would've been able to fit all those guys in our team. Imagine Sloan's playing off the quick PTB & ruck domination from those guys.

dungay dragon

Juniors
This!!!

Imagine if we nailed the recruitment. Our team for next year

1. Sloan
2. CT
3. Suli
4. Turuva
5. Rava
6. Kyle
7. Hunt
8. AFB
9. Liddle
10. Leilua
11. Su'a
12. Fifita
13. Crichton

14. JDB
15. F.Molo
16. Couchman
17. Sele

Something like that. Starting pack would be immense & tbh we would've been able to fit all those guys in our team. Imagine Sloan's playing off the quick PTB & ruck domination from those guys.
Sorry to burst your Bubble WG
Turuva has signed at the Tigers
Crighton now likely to be resigned by the Chooks

dungay dragon

Juniors
We. Need. Front. Rowers..............................
Would throw an Offer at DF that he couldnt refuse
Then its up to the Coaching Staff to get the best out of him
On his day there isnt much better in the NRL
Would b surprised if Flanno hasnt been in regular touch with Val Holmes
Hearing the Cows having trouble juggling the books and have two cracking young centers on their list
JT doesnt want to go despite Club urgings so attention has swung to Holmes
More than a handy replacement for Lomax until our Juniors are coming thru
Broncs also having dramas trying to hold onto both Staggs and Cobbo
One will be leaving ................

Parko1310

Juniors
Would throw an Offer at DF that he couldnt refuse
Then its up to the Coaching Staff to get the best out of him
On his day there isnt much better in the NRL
Would b surprised if Flanno hasnt been in regular touch with Val Holmes
Hearing the Cows having trouble juggling the books and have two cracking young centers on their list
JT doesnt want to go despite Club urgings so attention has swung to Holmes
More than a handy replacement for Lomax until our Juniors are coming thru
Broncs also having dramas trying to hold onto both Staggs and Cobbo
One will be leaving ................
We need some elite spark in this team. I'd be at least in the market for Fifita. We need to improve this pack significantly. I know we've got a heap of second rowers, but with the amount of cap space we have I genuinely don't think there's an issue recruiting elite talent where its possible. Plus, there's no reason Fifita couldn't play in the middle. He's done it before. There's also no reason Fifita and Su'a couldn't start, with Luc coming off the bench for impact. Fifita could then shift into the middle. The other consideration is there's no guarantee at this stage Su'a is staying, although I think he will.

Holmes would be great. Goal kicking replacement too.

Cobbo will probably stay at the Broncs and Staggs will go Dolphins is my guess.

blue bags

First Grade
We need some elite spark in this team. I'd be at least in the market for Fifita. We need to improve this pack significantly. I know we've got a heap of second rowers, but with the amount of cap space we have I genuinely don't think there's an issue recruiting elite talent where its possible. Plus, there's no reason Fifita couldn't play in the middle. He's done it before. There's also no reason Fifita and Su'a couldn't start, with Luc coming off the bench for impact. Fifita could then shift into the middle. The other consideration is there's no guarantee at this stage Su'a is staying, although I think he will.

Holmes would be great. Goal kicking replacement too.

Cobbo will probably stay at the Broncs and Staggs will go Dolphins is my guess.
You seriously think he would want to join us when Panthers and Roosters are on the phone….
Rooster are after cobbo

Spazer

Juniors
Would be stupid not to try to get him, the bloke gives out line breaks, assists, offloads and tackle busts like nothing. He had something like 13 tackle busts last week against melbourne. I think flano would utilise him better than titans.

In saying that I doubt we have a chance of getting him. When a team like penrith who don't need him to win a title will lure him over a struggling club like ours shows how unbalanced the comp is.