What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

According to Buzz he’s already said no to the Dragons as he wants to win a comp.
Roosters have now tabled an offer!
That was always going to happen. I think we tried to get him when his gf was still with us too. At what point do we need an investigation into the running and viability of our club?

For a good comparison, even the Tigers are getting sought after players across but we put every other player off - Hynes, Fifita, AFB just a few that wouldn't go near us even with more money.

I guarantee when the board/CEO finally speak out they will say we won SG Ball and our junior prospects is where we are putting our trust. That's the usual condescending stuff they come up with to save face. So much cap and we will struggle to spend half of it.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Roosters will offer $850k per season.
Plus cars channeled through for the family
Plus a post career media gig
Plus a nominal employment for a few years post football career
Plus a city apartment channeled through a family trust
Plus undisclosed cash payments annually
Think we all know where he will be going

gregstar

Referee
You could have saved yourself all that typing.

It's called doing the Politis.

redv13

Bench
I’m sure the resident Flanno hating lunatic will find a way of spinning your common sense into another Flanno bashing rant. CLEARLY FLANNO’S FAULT AGAIN!!

Bin Chicken

Juniors
If your motivation was to win a premiership and not the quid, where would go?
Penwiff or us?
Very true . However, where would you rather live? Penrith or the Gong? That is a huge part of this decision that’s why I reckon Chooks are no chance. From what I’ve heard from “others” he is making a grown ups decision this time based on a lot of factors not just money . We are a huge chance

hewi

Bench
Sydney Roosters have tabled a massive $3.4m offer over four years for Gold Coast powerhouse David Fifita.
It is understood the Roosters formalised the offer on Monday afternoon.
The development comes as Penrith lodged a similar $850,000 a season offer for Fifita.
With a $4m war chest, the Roosters have cash to throw at Fifita while also believing they can re-sign in-form back-rower Angus Crichton.
The Roosters have more room to move in their salary cap than any rivals.
Fifita has told friends he wants to win a premiership and now has two of rugby league’s most powerful clubs pursuing him.
Gold Coast continues to work desperately hard to retain Fifita.