What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

56to66

Juniors
If we don't offer a TPA or other perks, we will miss out again. Call Twiggy ☎️ 📞 📱
Millionaires and Billionaires don't give away money for nothing, without making a profit,you get it, smarties. Most times these type of people, use sporting teams as having the lastest Gucci handbag, in the case of the St George Illawarra Supermerge, Twiggy would be embarrassed having a position on the round table amongst his Billionaire peers taking the piss out of him, Red Faced, thinking I have bought a lemon here, as if any elite player would ever go to this shit merger!

maestro1

Bench
Millionaires and Billionaires don't give away money for nothing, without making a profit,you get it, smarties. Most times these type of people, use sporting teams as having the lastest Gucci handbag, in the case of the St George Illawarra Supermerge, Twiggy would be embarrassed having a position on the round table amongst his Billionaire peers taking the piss out of him, Red Faced, thinking I have bought a lemon here, as if any elite player would ever go to this shit merger!
That's why Squadron Energy is emblazoned across our jersey. 🙄

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Well it’s D-Day. Big Dave to advise Titans he is not taking up the option to stick around in mediocrity.
Seems he wants premierships, and can easily slot into the Penrith winning system.

Gareth67

First Grade
For a million bucks I would be expecting - demanding that a player gives his best in every game both in attack and defence , no shirking or taking a bit of a rest behind play . Fifita simply does not offer this .

Perhaps I’am expecting too much , shame that some of today’s players are not like the players of yesteryear who were damn proud to wear the jersey with the big Red V regardless of pay or what position they played , just as long as they were in the 1st grade team , unlike some who
must play in a particular position or get the shats and whinge and whine about it .

Last edited:

justadragon

Bench
For a million bucks I would be expecting - demanding that a player gives his best in every game both in attack and defence , no shirking or taking a bit of a rest behind play . Fifita simply does not offer this .

I suppose I am referring to the players of yesteryear who were damn proud to wear the jersey with the big Red V regardless of pay or what position they played , just as long as they were in the 1st grade team , unlike some who
must play in a particular position or get the shats and whinge and whine about it .
We already have a Miliion dollar player Gareth, and he doesn't play like a Million dollar player either.

Dragon David

First Grade
Its Panfers or Rorters.

We were never an option and the fact Flano was interested (or reported to be meeting with Fifita) is a joke.

Start with keeping your best players (Sua) rather than trying to recruit a very good (but lazy) backrower at 850K++
I don't think we tried very hard to get this hot and cold lug of a player especially at his asking price and little actual footy achievement. In reality, he appears a bit of a slob and once his legs are grabbed he topples over rather than for him to power through the defence.

In saying this though, he will do well in a better footy team than the Titans and us if he joins either the Panthers or the Roosters - I think he will be a Panther in 2025.

rasaint

Juniors
I hope we show common sense and Get Jayden Sua signed now. A top class backrower and I understand is happy to stay based on a fair contract over 4 years. Tell me who is going to replace him. Anyone know the back story to this seeming strange situation with our recruitment?

Mojo

Bench
We paid $700k for chubby Leilua, which set the benchmark…
We have to bite the bullet to retain him.. has had some injuries but is a great edge option.
There is Lomax money, JDB on reduced, shouldn’t retain Bird.. if we could only get rid of Hunt.. would love a Brimson/Hunt swap…titans need a half
But will Titan's take half a half.

Latest posts