What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
They will go for a half for sure. Des doesn’t seem fussed at all that he is leaving.. he wants the $1M for the cap

problem is Hunt is not really a half

TheRev

First Grade
Brimson seems really happy up there.. dont think we are any chance of removing him.. might be different with Campbell.. who is a lot more dangerous than Sloan in attack (imo), but doesnt super excite me either.

Lennyb

Juniors
Brimson seems really happy up there.. dont think we are any chance of removing him.. might be different with Campbell.. who is a lot more dangerous than Sloan in attack (imo), but doesnt super excite me either.
I was secretly hoping for Campbell. Would bring the spark and tenacity we need.

TruSaint

Referee
Ahh... uncle nicholas at it again... PROMISE you he's on 1.5mil at LEAST through other stuff

It's all about premierships apparently. LMFAO.
We were NEVER in the hunt. I wish fans wouldn't build up hope that we land some marquee player whilst we are cellar dwellers.

Edited to add.. I am not fussed that we didn't break the bank with this guy.
It's just that I hate our Club being mentioned as potential suitors when it isnt the case.