What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

Phantom V

Juniors
UNCLE NICK : Robbo what the hell happened? I thought he was over the line.

ROBBO: Honestly Uncle Nick, so did I. He just back flipped. I offered all the usual stuff, hang on where’s that list.

Pay 20% less than current value.. CHECK
Media work after football… CHECK
Choice of any car for life…. CHECK
Guaranteed job for the missus… CHECK
Use of the time share condo in Greece… CHECK

UNCLE NICK: Hang on you forgot one. I said to ring up Brad Arthur for that stew recipe. Bloody hell Robbo and why did you mention the condo in Greece. We’ve got that many players onto that even I can’t get a booking.

Dragon David

First Grade
Good, not that I think what the Titans are paying him is worth it but hey its a win for the lesser clubs. The focus should now AS A PRIORITY be Sua and DeBelin, the Panthers and Souths will be on the lookout, get the deal done NOW !!!
Re-signing players will be like getting new players (few and far available). There will be those celebrating and others decrying the re-signings just like signing new bods.

jak

Bench
UNCLE NICK : Robbo what the hell happened? I thought he was over the line.

ROBBO: Honestly Uncle Nick, so did I. He just back flipped. I offered all the usual stuff, hang on where’s that list.

Pay 20% less than current value.. CHECK
Media work after football… CHECK
Choice of any car for life…. CHECK
Guaranteed job for the missus… CHECK
Use of the time share condo in Greece… CHECK

UNCLE NICK: Hang on you forgot one. I said to ring up Brad Arthur for that stew recipe. Bloody hell Robbo and why did you mention the condo in Greece. We’ve got that many players onto that even I can’t get a booking.
the scary thing is most of what you have written is spot on the money.

Dragon David

First Grade
Imagine being back at Titans training after pulling a Benny Hunt.
The truth be known. Fifita hates the Roosters, like a lot of us. That's my opinion.

Hard for players to uproot from an area that they have been raised and with family, friends and networks around them. Fifita born in Brisbane will always be a Queenslander at heart. Moving to the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney just not the same for him and I don't think he likes the Latte set in that area.

My story but could be a mile wrong. Hahaha!

justadragon

Bench
So after the turmoil, the toing and froing, the dilemma with fans , the coaches displeasure what happened to the " I WANT TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP DREAM " dont underestimate Miss Bent on this one lads, I reckon she tore him a new one for be a F%$Kwit. I wont forget how you easily dismissed us jelly belly !!!

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
. . the Chooks say they withdrew their offer so the plonker had to exercise his player option and stay at the Tits for two more years of mediocrity . . and if you believe that . .
I read that the chooks heard that Fifita was maybe having second thoughts (or maybe he rang them to tell them he was wavering) and the chooks, not wanting to be seen as having a player reject them, immediately pulled the offer. That way the chooks hoped that they would be seen as still being in control!