What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

TruSaint

Referee
He’s a farkwit. He did this a couple of years ago when he nearly left the GC to sign with Canberra and now he pulls this shit with the roosters. Personally I think we dodged a huge bullet, not that we were a chance but it just smells of Fifita being an absolute flog

Spot on. He toyed with his Club on massive coin, until the last day. Said he was leaving, and then pulled the plug. Cant stand the bloke.

since77

Juniors
NRL 360 spinning it in the Roosters favour

A couple of the Jurnos on there are definitely on the payroll
Broke one of my golden rules after swearing I wouldn't watch 360 again and watched the first segment while I was eating dinner last night.
Geez James Hooper needs the Paul Kent upside down next to a tree treatment. The gall of the guy to moan about how the Roosters were "disrespected". What a tool.

St Tangles

Bench
Broke one of my golden rules after swearing I wouldn't watch 360 again and watched the first segment while I was eating dinner last night.
Geez James Hooper needs the Paul Kent upside down next to a tree treatment. The gall of the guy to moan about how the Roosters were "disrespected". What a tool.
I always say I'm not going to watch it and feel dirty after, but I still watch it.

I think after being a Siants fan for a long time I'm a glutton for punishment.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Fifita should have had the balls to ring Politis personally, he was ok ringing him to say he was coming but then got his manager to call and say he isnt keen anymore, says alot about Fifita..

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Does anyone really care if the someone at the Roosters is treated “disrespectfully”?
Should we arrange some therapy for poor disrespected Politis?
Its not about Politis, its about Fifita not having the balls to man up, same as Cameron Munster when he backflipped on the Dolphins didn't have the balls to ring Bennett personally either

Latest posts