What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Waite appointed Dragons coach

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In France that is...

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.asp?ID=9542

Waite put in charge of Dragons

By ESL Media

Former Newcastle and St George Illawarra NRL coach David Waite has been installed as caretaker coach at Catalans Dragons following the sacking of Steve Deakin six weeks before the French club's Super League debut.

The French club parted company with Englishman Deakin due to differences between him and the players, it was reported on the Super League website. Waite, whose last coaching appointment was with the Great Britain side, had been working as a consultant to the Perpignan-based outfit.

He will take charge until a permanent successor can be found.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
David Waite has been installed as caretaker coach at Catalans Dragons following the sacking of Steve Deakin six weeks before the French club's Super League debut.
Sounds like familiar territory for Waitey.

Objective One

Juniors
Bugger you Willow. Beat me to it. Was just about to post the headline alone for a bit of Merry Christmas gee up for you Drags boys.

Oh well, guess that just leaves me with saying Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all of you. Looking forward to ruthless sledging in 2006.

All the best and stay safe,
OO

God-King Dean

Immortal
Objective One said:
All the best and stay safe,
OO

Stuff the hugs, I want kisses too

After Hull FC of course, I would love to see the Frogs win the ESL, it would be beautiful for the English fans. Prolly no chance in hell though...

Latest posts