What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Whare

Life's Good

Coach
There may be some truth, he was only in the team last week because Waqa Blake got injured, he had fallen down the pecking order, As I said he has struggled a bit this year coming off a long lay off, but last week was his best performance all season.
He is a quality player. I did mention his injuries would be a question mark. Who knows on whether it happens but if Moylan moves it may mean he stays with you guys.

Anyway good luck tonight, sure wish it was us playing.

betcats

Referee
He is a quality player. I did mention his injuries would be a question mark. Who knows on whether it happens but if Moylan moves it may mean he stays with you guys.

Anyway good luck tonight, sure wish it was us playing.

Cheers mate, he is a quality human too, not someone who is ever going to misbehave or cause a negative headline.

possm

Coach
Agree Denis, a strong speedster outside him , dufty etc to follow inside and a nice strong quick centre on the other side then if we have the game plan then skys the limit .. remember we did pretty well with penguin bradley as a centre
Mann would do fine outside Lafai. With Dufty on the inside of Lafai we have enough there to create indecisions for the defence for the defence on our left side. It's the right edge that is the problem. We need an experienced right centre (Rona) and a big young winger with speed. It would be an ideal place to bring Lomax into first grade. Nightingale, Macdonald, Aitken would really be a great boost for the reserve grade backline.

Carlton

Juniors
Mann would do fine outside Lafai. With Dufty on the inside of Lafai we have enough there to create indecisions for the defence for the defence on our left side. It's the right edge that is the problem. We need an experienced right centre (Rona) and a big young winger with speed. It would be an ideal place to bring Lomax into first grade. Nightingale, Macdonald, Aitken would really be a great boost for the reserve grade backline.

I don't know why you keep putting Rona up as an experienced centre, he played most of league on the wing.

Fangs

Coach
Wait wait wait I'm thinking of Waqa Blake. Yeah I'd love Dean whare at the club. Greg Inglis said he's the hardest centre he's ever had to mark up against.

Hadn't heard that before. Must have hit GI pretty hard.

Interesting situation. 5 year contract for a guy who has barely put together a season of football the last few years. Only 27 years old but has only shown glimpses of his best in season 2017.

ViceVersa

Juniors
Hadn't heard that before. Must have hit GI pretty hard.

Interesting situation. 5 year contract for a guy who has barely put together a season of football the last few years. Only 27 years old but has only shown glimpses of his best in season 2017.

He's always shown great potential, I still think he's better than what he's done so far. I remember he used to carry the whole team on his back in juniors. He always carved us up in under 10's/11's and in under 12's he went up and played 14's... I always pictured him at the top. You can always tell when a kid will crack 1st grade one day, good on him.