What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear NZ Warriors

Garts

Bench
If Manly was still not in the comp I would definately be cheering on the Warriors. However I really doubt they can win the comp, their team is not quite good enough imo.

Rovelli

Bench
If Manly was still not in the comp I would definately be cheering on the Warriors. However I really doubt they can win the comp, their team is not quite good enough imo.

Go ahead and book your GF tickets..

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wiki is an absolute legend
the way he charged into the defensive line last night, at age 35, into one of the biggest hitting backs in the game, was unbelievable

im all aboard the warriors express, it took me a few days to get over the fact their win last week cost my side a chance at redemption but the warriors are playing quality and entertaining football

IMO, and i say this with my green goggles firmly on, Ruben Wiki is a far better player and has been over the course of his career then Steve Menzies, who is a legend in his own right.

Wiki is the best Kiwi to ever lace a RL boot imo, he is a machine and i can think of no more fitting player to be sent out on the back of a fairytale GF win them him. I loved him when he played for us and i still love him now, thats why i went along in disgraceful conditions to his game against parra to cheer him on. And not only is he a legend on the paddock but a nicer bloke you couldnt meet off it.

Wiki is a rugby league god.

Wiki is an absolute legend
the way he charged into the defensive line last night, at age 35, into one of the biggest hitting backs in the game, was unbelievable

im all aboard the warriors express, it took me a few days to get over the fact their win last week cost my side a chance at redemption but the warriors are playing quality and entertaining football

IMO, and i say this with my green goggles firmly on, Ruben Wiki is a far better player and has been over the course of his career then Steve Menzies, who is a legend in his own right.

Wiki is the best Kiwi to ever lace a RL boot imo, he is a machine and i can think of no more fitting player to be sent out on the back of a fairytale GF win them him. I loved him when he played for us and i still love him now, thats why i went along in disgraceful conditions to his game against parra to cheer him on. And not only is he a legend on the paddock but a nicer bloke you couldnt meet off it.

Wiki is a rugby league god.

Well said bro.

Even though I'm a Raiders fan I've got the Wiki tribute beard growing too, and it's getting bushier by the week lol.

Ruben's one of the all-time greats of our game. Not many players have mastered 3 different positions like he has. He was one of the best centres in his youth, then he became a world class back rower, and then he became a very good prop (2005 tri nations being his front row highlight). He played tests in all 3 positions as well as wing and lock. He is an unbelievable footballer.