What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defecting Thread

Marcus1979

Juniors
true I have tried to use the other forum still thought maybe some people would still use it. It is dead on a night of a game if that does not tell new owners something nothing will.

yourhero

Juniors
That's not quite true.....???

Where else would someone go though knitey? I might just be in the dark but other than LU and RLeague I don't know of any other large-ish RL forums. Unless you are still using RLeague?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Where else would someone go though knitey? I might just be in the dark but other than LU and RLeague I don't know of any other large-ish RL forums. Unless you are still using RLeague?

She's trying to bump up the numbers for the forum she's just joined and instantaneously been made a global moderator on .......:lol:

Last edited:

Mr Fourex

Bench
some of the more vocal posters we had at rleague I suspect came from here i.e MrFourex, Devout Saint, SonicStar

Other way round ....was on grandstand first.

Then had a run in with Sonic. (perma banned)

Joined here.

Then had a run in with (he who shall not be named and is dead to me) here

and snuck back in to grandstand. Sonic and I then come to an understanding.

Different age group for the most part on Grandstand .......less teenage gronks compared to here.

Marcus1979

Juniors
not bad got lots of dragons fans here :)

SydneyRaider9 nice to see your not holding up the raiders banner on your own here :lol:

Marcus1979

Juniors
same but we still keep in touch I mean we were together for years :lol:

That forum was so dead tonight I looked in to see if things or traffic improved there was maybe 2 people online during tonights matches and no live comments during last nights matches.

I hope the people who bought the site did it for server reasons as they are definitely not gaining membership :lol:

SydneyRaider9

Juniors
same but we still keep in touch I mean we were together for years :lol:

That forum was so dead tonight I looked in to see if things or traffic improved there was maybe 2 people online during tonights matches and no live comments during last nights matches.

I hope the people who bought the site did it for server reasons as they are definitely not gaining membership :lol:

I hope they regret their decision.

Latest posts