What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delaney for SOO?

t1tan

Juniors
Imo he has all the qualities needed,hits well in defence,has a touch of mongrel and the size to go with it..

Your thoughts?

Titanic

First Grade
Nah mate, he does the job for us but there is fair list in front of him at the next level.

Raider_69

Post Whore
He's the perfect player... and by that i mean he's an awesome club player, but not quite good enough for rep footy, so he will continue being an awesome club player week in and week out and, injuries aside, he's all yours.

Kilkenny

Coach
Brett Delaney for SOO I seriously doubt it.

I think I speak on behalf of all Panthers fans when I say I hope the rumours about his being recruited by us are totally false.

He is very, very average and to slow to be a top class centre.

You guys have some very talented juniors in your outside backs and it is obvious why your management are not inclined to re-sign Brett Delaney who clearly is surplus to requirements.

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
I think he is Titans worst player / over rated player. I can not stand him, but thats just my opinion and I have a few friends who think the same

Kilkenny

Coach
I think he is Titans worst player / over rated player. I can not stand him, but thats just my opinion and I have a few friends who think the same

I don't know he has performed this evening in a disastrous loss at home to the Cowboys but I suspect it will be more of the same. Too slow, too pedestrian to be a top grade centre. The Panthers interest in recruiting Delaney will surely be no more, hopefully.

well as a LEEDS supporter i can only say we are only to pleased to help take him off your hands and hope he enjoys his time in england .
lets not forget we gave you richie mathers so maybe you will regard it as payback.