What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Derby Day

lockyno1

Post Whore
Zero confidence but my Quaddie for tomorrow

R6- 10, 15, 2, 8
R7- 7, 1, 9, 3, 8
R8- 9, 1, 13, 7
R9- 8, 12 (if there is rain), 5, 6.

Fairly safe, happy with 15-20% tomorrow.

Rosehill

R6- 7, 10
R7- 11, 9, 4
R8- 4, 5, 8, 13
R9- 5, 6, 10.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Locky...

One mm of rain fell in Melbourne between 6 and 6.30 am. Been raining at my place but I'm 20 kms away from Flemington.

My only confident straight out bet is Melbourne Race 9 No. 5 - Under The Louvre to be ridden by Brenton Avdulla. The rest will be trifectas.

Happy punting everyone!!

chigurh

I love bassett in the 1st. Gonna have to monitor the rain though, looking pretty bleak out there atm

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Any of you soft merkins wiling to leave La Passe out of the Quaddie again?

I've learnt my lesson :lol:

She's in my trifecta. Michelle Payne and Darren Weir have been getting some good winners up lately.

Given up on quaddies since about 2013. Sick of getting three legs up then getting nutted in a photo finish in the last. I used to take five horses each leg (unless there was something exceptionally a stand out). At $625 per $ unit, it got a bit rich for me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mahuta wins again, that flying spur / Zabeel cross is lethal.

Paid 6.50 up here in Queerland as well.

Dawnie perfect in the next, she's out of a Zabeel mare the big track will suit her perfectly.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The jockey of Kia Ora Koutou should be shot for the way he rode the horse.

I can't believe he allowed the horse to be boxed in on this track after being in barrier 1. Had blinding speed and may have won if he got out to a better position.