What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Derek Rose: Quitting on the Bulls?

The 18th Man

Juniors
LeBron James - the NBA's best player - had one bad game against the Cetlics last season in the playoffs and morons labelled him a "quitter", "not clutch"... proven BS as we are seeing this season.

Where in the hell does Rose now sit? :lol: He is harming his team's chances in the 4Q - quitting on his team shall I say? Rose is a liability when it matters in the playoffs.

School is out for the kid come tomorrow. MVP my ass.

Paullyboy

Coach
To be honest, he cost them last game. Scores tied with 8 seconds to go and in possession. He drained 6 or so seconds and then went for the glory unlikely shot from near the arc. It was incredibly selfish and cost them the game (and probably the series)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
LeBron James - the NBA's best player - had one bad game against the Cetlics last season in the playoffs and morons labelled him a "quitter", "not clutch"... proven BS as we are seeing this season.

Where in the hell does Rose now sit? :lol: He is harming his team's chances in the 4Q - quitting on his team shall I say? Rose is a liability when it matters in the playoffs.

School is out for the kid come tomorrow. MVP my ass.

Lebron isn't clutch, just a fact really.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Not clutch? :lol: See yet another example today you clown.

Derek Rose is a pretender to any throne. GTFO D-Rose. Your not even the best player on your team these playoffs let alone a worthy MVP.

Ridders

Coach
Rose is slowly beginning to enter this territory for me;

antoine142hd6cp.jpg

Ridders

Coach
I will say this about the mainstream media.

They spent the whole season critisising Lebron for teamming up with Wade and claimed that superstar players shouldn't be teamming up. And that's fair enough a stance I guess (even though I don't buy it). Now given how the Bulls-Heat series has gone, I've been reading articles about how Rose needs a sidekick in Chicago.

So now they're advocating for Rose to get some help since he can't do it on his own, despite killing Lebron for doing the exact same thing :lol:

half

Coach
time for rose to admit it was a mistake and hand over the mvp award to its rightful owner

do the right thing, rose

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Not clutch? :lol: See yet another example today you clown.

Yeah nice performance today, too bad it doesn't make up for 7 years of not being clutch. How many game winners did he blow this season alone?

edabomb

First Grade
I love the logic of post season failures meaning Rose doesn't deserve the MVP. Guess LeBron better hand back the two he's won for the regular season given his teams capitulated in the playoffs those years.

andrew057

First Grade
To be honest, he cost them last game. Scores tied with 8 seconds to go and in possession. He drained 6 or so seconds and then went for the glory unlikely shot from near the arc. It was incredibly selfish and cost them the game (and probably the series)

Huh? Hes thebest player on the team by a large margin, you want your start taking that shot, no ifs or buts. Unfortunately for Rose and the Bulls James did an outstanding job on him.

andrew057

First Grade
I love the logic of post season failures meaning Rose doesn't deserve the MVP. Guess LeBron better hand back the two he's won for the regular season given his teams capitulated in the playoffs those years.

Shhh, 18th man doesnt like logic, he prefers James dick riding.

The 18th Man

Juniors
LeBron is now in debates with HOF players about being better than MJ - do you really think I give a flying fugg about some sheep on LU not wanting to get out of line and cop some crap from Fred Flintstones on this forum. Proof is right in front of you when watching the King. Keep on playing follow the leader. It's a reflection on life too, your all no doubt mediocre never toeing the line. You will work 9-5 all your life 5 days a week as its the accepted thing to do. You won't chase a better life. You will be normal. Ordinary. At least you will have each other on LU :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
hmmm I have chased a better life...and won.

You however, I guess you chasing a better life would be a job at Macca's. Better than a dole check I guess. Congrat's.

I love interacting with people here too, even you 18th man...you provide at least some entertainment!

But its great again to see your schedule always clears up at convenient times! Is it your rostered week off at Macca's or something? Or did u get sacked for eating too many cones?

Last edited:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
LeBron is now in debates with HOF players about being better than MJ - do you really think I give a flying fugg about some sheep on LU not wanting to get out of line and cop some crap from Fred Flintstones on this forum. Proof is right in front of you when watching the King. Keep on playing follow the leader. It's a reflection on life too, your all no doubt mediocre never toeing the line. You will work 9-5 all your life 5 days a week as its the accepted thing to do. You won't chase a better life. You will be normal. Ordinary. At least you will have each other on LU :lol:

Embarrassing. I'm waiting on another one of those apology threads so you can try get more attention.

HowHigh

Coach
lol you really are an idiot..

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I wouldn't say Derek Rose quit on the Bulls, he kept trying but just couldn't do anything against the 6'9" LeBron.

Who quit on the Bulls? As Bob Ryan said the other day on Around the Horn, Boozer the Loser. If I'm the Bulls, I'm offering Boozer, Noah and even Asik for Howard. Would leave them thin up front but they'd have an insanely good defensive front-court with Gibson and Howard, a consistent scorer in the front-court to go with Rose, they nab a shooter to come in at the 2-guard and they're set with Deng at the 3. If they can somehow move up the draft, I'd be taking Marshon Brooks. Can stroke it from deep, create his own shot and has the length to be a top defender.

Latest posts