What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Hasler is finished with Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs this Sunday

Des Hasler didn't show up for Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs training yesterday.

Des's assistant Jim Dymock, when asked by the media yesterday, said unequivocally that he would like to be coach of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Spade

Juniors
Dymock is a dumb Lebo, everyone in that position would've thrown support behind the battling Des.

For me it shows his a dumbass and you don't want a dumbass as head coach.

Last edited:
Thanks for that but surely you agree the right thing to do in that situation is back the current coach not knife him in the back.

But what if Jimmy Dymock has heard the word that Des Hasler is on his way out the door, as seems to be the case? That is my point. He wouldn't stab Des in the back if he thought Des was staying. The fact that Tongan Jimmy made the statement indicates that Des is finished at the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Dymock is a dumb Lebo, everyone in that position would've thrown support behind the battling Des.

For me it shows his a dumbass and you don't want a dumbass as head coach.

The only Lebanese heritage player at the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in Michael Lichaa, and he is not dumb.

davi

Juniors
Bulldogs won their last three games of the season may complicate the matter of giving Des Hasler the boot.

Latest posts