What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Hasler officially joins Canterbury-Bankstown from 2012

POPEYE

Coach
It's all about a coach who thinks he's got something when it comes to winning and wants recognition for his achievements . . . proven or implied.

He may fail but it's a risk he knows he need not take alone. He is among only a few who demand such respect and he knows it.

Like the other supercoaches he is past taking orders

ManlyMania

Juniors
Manly no chance in 2011.. yeaaahhhhhhh

BOOM!!

images

[FKN-SIK];7893813 said:
You currently have sand in your vagina. Stay clear of Shelly Beach!

We could trade insults all day so I'll sign off on this.

You're a filthy bottom feeder. You also fit every negative stereotype there is about Bulldogs fans.

betcats

Referee
I know a guy who owns a british bulldog.

When the Doggies visit Brookvale next year I'm gonna kidnap the bulldog, put a blue and white jersey on it and smuggle it into the ground. I will then position myself right in the middle of the hill, between the two opposing sets of fans.

Then, during the climax of the game, I will attract the attention of the Doggies fans, pull the bulldog out of its hiding spot, and proceed to f**k it up the ass.

:lol::lol:

"dogggieeesss"