What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Hasler

Vic Mackey

Referee
Don't understand how this guy isn't widely considered the undisputed best coach in the league.

5 grand finals in 8 years with two different teams. Ten straight years in the finals. Remarkable record.

Dutchy

Immortal
Good coach, shit person.

Should have won coach of the year in 08 and 11. Criminal he never got it once while at Manly.

MrAnonymous

Bench
He's no Kearny, when he leads Nz to a world cup victory he can be held in the same category as the greats.

Patorick

Staff member
Don't understand how this guy isn't widely considered the undisputed best coach in the league.

5 grand finals in 8 years with two different teams. Ten straight years in the finals. Remarkable record.
NRL-SEA-EAGLES.jpg

;-)

pantherz9103

First Grade
Really arsey run to a gf. Beat an over the hill Storm, a weak Manly and a Penrith side with Will Smith and many good players missing. We were just more geniused then them tonight which pissed me off.

I suppose you have to say he's an amazing coach though because that Dogs side shouldn't be getting near a GF.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
5 grand finals with 3 victories certainly would be impressive. 2/5 not so much.
Will be a real great if he can bring down a red-hot Souths outfit.

Vic Mackey

Referee
5 grand finals with 3 victories certainly would be impressive. 2/5 not so much.
Will be a real great if he can bring down a red-hot Souths outfit.

Well One of the losses was too a cheating storm team, and if he loses next week it will be with probably the worst team on paper to make a GF in memory. Getting there is the remarkable feat.

ram raid

Bench
Good coach obviously but I'm reserving judgement about this year. Bulldogs stumbled in with a dream run.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Well One of the losses was too a cheating storm team, and if he loses next week it will be with probably the worst team on paper to make a GF in memory. Getting there is the remarkable feat.

2009 Eels team is by far the worst team of modern times to make the GF

How Hayne carried that team i will never know

WaznTheGreat

Referee
lol Matt Keating
lol Daniel Mortimer
lol Jeff Robson
lol Luke Burt
lol Todd Lowrie
lol Joel Reddy
lol Ben Smith
lol Taulima Tautai