What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Despicable Performance!

even thou i tipped us and we were leading 10-4 with 15 to go i had a funny feeling that we would lose. We played way to negitive in the 2nd half, it was on par with that game against the Cowboys last year.

Avenger

Immortal
I agree ... but replace them with who exactly?

It could well be the worst squad ever assembled.

I would reinstate Cordoba, drop Lowrie and put Joe G at lock. I would put Kelly at 6, Mortimer at 7. Drop Robson. TT out when Inu gets back.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Why is it everytime Cordoba is originally named, he gets dropped.

He's been playing alright, much better than some of the other nuffies.

ShaunC

Juniors
Let us not be to despondent, dear chaps. We haven't the results of the Roosters v Bye yet.

Tautai week in- week out disappoints me!! What surprises me more..with a few minutes to go..we still continue to run one-up...BORING BORING BORING football...we deserved to loose today!

regards
JP

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Unfortunately we are just crap, but to be fair take Hayne,INU,Mateo and KK out of any side and it will struggle. Robson tries hard but he is just not up to it. Next week Kelly and Morts should be in the halves. We have nothing to lose.

Runaround Man

Juniors
We played very similar this week as last versus the bunnies - minus Hayne.

Our defence was pretty sound. I don't think they broke the line once, apart for their second try - after they got possession from that forward pass on the 10 metre line -

We primarily suffered from a real poor kicking game - Mortimer doesn't seem to have a very long boot - this is a bit disappointing. Robson is an excellent defender but a very, very poor and weak kicking game - even though he did put on our second try.

Suitman

Post Whore
Tautai was the one who had me tearing my hair out ... well, that's not quite true since I'm bald.

I thought Robson was fine and Mortimer did okay.

It was the forwards were the game in the wet was lost. Hindy going off and Moimoi out of action at the worst possible time really cruelled us.

It wasn't good enough, but I think Tautai and Lowrie were the only two who were genuinely poor individually.

And having a pillow like Cayless as captain.

Sorry, but he is sooooooooooooo far past his best, it ain't funny.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Next week Kelly and Morts should be in the halves. We have nothing to lose.

Kelly MUST get a start.
Why? You said it. We have nothing to lose. He's scoring tries, week after week. We don't score enough points. Maybe he can.

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
Robson out, Kelly in, what else do we have left.

Mortimer and Kelly as starting halves, atleast they will try stuff as they have the talent. Unfortunately for Robson he just doesn't have the skill to play NRL.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the irony of the Robson discussion is that he's one of our more better defenders and actually saved some of our arses out there.

I'm as open as anyone in giving Kelly and Morts the reigns but expect some heavy points to be scored against us.

Eelmatta

Something must be done, it can't keep going on like this we are getiting worse every year. Who's responsible Anderson? or Fitzgerald ugh so mad I am glad I didn't get to watch this game it would have been to much torture :x

butch82

Juniors
lucky im headn overseas for 2 months next weekend cause i dont think i could take another performance like last night again..

Stagger eel

Staff member
lucky im headn overseas for 2 months next weekend cause i dont think i could take another performance like last night again..

yeah, I'm going in August, by then I should be a basket case ready to explode...:lol: