What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did finch play as badly as you all thought

did finch suck or not

• he was solid and played well

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he was average to bad

• he sucked

• Total voters

xwizit

Juniors
ok. be honest, did he suck as much as you thought he would suck

imo he tried his heart out, gave away a silly penalty but was pretty solid

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
xwizit said:
ok. be honest, did he suck as much as you thought he would suck

imo he tried his heart out, gave away a silly penalty but was pretty solid

He was ok but Prince outplayed him and besides that one nice bomb, didn't do much in attack. In all honesty, he's not a long term option for the Blues.

Moffo

Referee
SHIT

He was there to lead the team, being quiet is not good enough IMO, esp in such a big game.

His inexperience showed through

xwizit

Juniors
he was not there to lead the team.

he was a last minute all-we-could-do backup

i highly doubt kurt gidley or sherwin would have set the worldon fire, il go as far as to say neither would have outshone finch

missing in the 1st 5 mins...yeah right moffo

NPK

Bench
He was ok...seemed calm when being charged down when kicking on the last tackle.

This coming from his #1 hater... I'll admit, he didn't do anything wrong and he didn't stuff up as much as I thought he would.

But apart from a great cut-out pass to set up Gidley and Tahu for the first try and that amazing bomb, he did nothing.

Lockyer, Prince and Fittler outplayed him IMO. But like I said, he didn't do anything wrong.

m0j0

Bench
Parra_Eels said:
alright - for some reason didn't kick in the last twice

Yeah, but one of those "didn't kick on the last" options was a cut-out pass to Gidley which led to the first Tahu try.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
one good bomb doesn't make him a good player.

wont see him in SOO again

Godz Illa

Coach
Whats Doing said:
Was he out there in the 2nd half??
Bit harsh, Queensland had all the ball in the second half, you could ask that of most of the Blues squad, excluding Hindmarsh and Mason.

Azkatro

First Grade
Started out full of gusto in the first 15 as expected, then predictably went missing after having been smashed for that period by Origin players. Come the second half he was no longer an option and hence Fittler had no ball.