What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did the WWF Kill DX when it returned in 2000?

i believe that to fans that started to watch anywhere between wrestlemania 15 (when HHH & Chyna left) and Summerslam 2000 (When DX 2000 ended) would think DX was nothing more then a joke. But if you see the DX from around August 97 up until that wrestlemania then DX is still the most awesome thing ever in pro wrestling lol. well maybe im biased but dx will always be remembered.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Ive been a DX fan ever since i started watching. it kinda relates back to me being a punk and a rebel! :D also road dogg is my all time favourite wrestler!

DEGERNERATION X!

SHAGMOP

Juniors
does anyone remeber the night makind joined DX? thats was a great night! no bad it only lasted for about an hour because vince made Road Dogg defed his Hardcore title againts mankind and broke them up (mankind from DX that is). ahh well

shaggy

Juniors
i think DX is still loved by the fans as was evident when HBk came bk in his 1st episode & he was standin in the ring with HHH the crowd was chanting DX and then l8r when HHH & HBK came out 2gether the music hit & the crowd went nuts

I think DX will always be remembered & loved by fans everywhere

I always c some1 wearin a DX jersey every 1nce @ a while at one of the shows or sometimes a PPV

Special K

Coach
I marked out so hard when they got back together. But I think what killed it was when Vince got in on it and they became the faction or whatever and in the end dx was jusr x-pac and road dog.

But the 97 - 99 DX raped ass. I even liked the DX with X-Pac, Road Dog and Kane kind of a member. X-Pac and Kane were hella cool.

Once Dead

Bench
Hulkamanic 36 said:
I marked out so hard when they got back together. But I think what killed it was when Vince got in on it and they became the faction or whatever and in the end dx was jusr x-pac and road dog.

But the 97 - 99 DX raped ass. I even liked the DX with X-Pac, Road Dog and Kane kind of a member. X-Pac and Kane were hella cool.

X-Pac.....ahahahha......Syxx was good...X-Pac was a limited ability loser in the WWF ring......