What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did you watch s.b.s?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
just watched the show and all they done mainly was bash league.

peter fitz is a wanker,he said nothing like this has ever or will ever haoppen in union. :roll: had all the main reporters in there that love to give it to league. :twisted: sick bastards.

zulu

Juniors
What a wanker that fitzhardon bloke is. Oh this thing never happpens in union.

Good to see the AFL copping it from all angles for a change.

Union will have their day.

Fitzhardon was made to look like a goose on a few occassions - fancy having that nutter as the main spokesperson for your code?

I thought there were far too many people who were clearly being careful to be PC. Phil Cleary was one of the few who said what he wanted to say without worrying about what people thought.

I also think Fitzsimmons wasn't all that honest.

Moffo

Referee
Clearly was talking over people and gave me the shits to be frank

There was a story on 60 minutes only 2 weeks ago that said rugby unions players were allegedly involved in a gang rape. And Fitz says it doesn't happen?

Liar

Cheers,
Moffo

DIEHARD

----
Yea Fitz said "that must have missed me" or something along those lines. Fitz tried to make Union the WHITE KNIGHT among the football codes. I'm sure the ARU will send him a christmas bonus.

DIEHARD

----
It's a disgrace that out of all the decent rugby league journalists all they could get was the bottom of the barrel. Jacquelin Magnay and Jessica Halloran. They obviously have no love for the game, why are they employed as Rugby League journalists when I could name you a dozen people on this site that would do a steller job.

You could quarantee these evil twins would be at this broadcast with bells on. :|

El Diablo

Post Whore
FitzSimons is a tosser. Why he's even invited on these shows has got me stuffed. He offered NOTHING except some boring arse Yawnion story about some bloke and a tie :?

Get him off TV and out of the papers. Get him out of Australia!!! Back to France!!!

DIEHARD

----
Seening as they are the S.OCCER B.ROADCASTING S.ERVICE. If this AFL case didnt break, would Rugby League itself have been "gangbanged" tonight on SBS?

russ13

First Grade
What was posted:

Could someone tell Peter FitzSimmons that some union players were involved in alleged rape in Brisbane. The '60 Minutes'program that he did not see included an interviewed with a woman who alleges she was raped by a rugby union team. I can not believe he did not know about any of these incidents.
Russell

What I said:

Could someone tell Peter FitzSimmons some Wallabys were involved in rape allegations after a test in Brisbane in 1997. The '60 Minutes'program that he did not see included an interviewed with a woman who alleges she was raped by a rugby union team. I can not believe he did not know about any of these incidents.
Russell

Who the f#@~#k is Greg Hunter?

DIEHARD

----
Exactly what I was saying the entire time. I never heard about any Wallaby rape allegations after a test in 97, but its Fitz' job to know these sorts of things. He knew....

WTF is Greg Hunter indeed! Ive never heard of him in my life. :|

JK

Interestingly the first place I found him was in an interview bagging League :roll:

Godz Illa

Coach
Whoever that Greg Hunter is, the colossal pr*ck made one of the most ridiculous points of the whole show - which is some feat. He compared the Bulldogs' record at the Coffs Harbour resort, with that of the Wallabies - who have stayed at the same resort for the last few years. He gleefully announced that the Wallabies have not had one single complaint. Of course Peter Fitzsimons chimed in by claiming that being a Wallaby was an 'ambassadorial' post. I might remind them, that being a Kangaroo is the same. But we're not comparing national teams here, oh no. We are comparing sports, and we won't meddle over insignificant details - especially when they dont help us paint Union in a positive light.

russ13

First Grade
Yes the great Wallaby captain pontificating over a glass of port etc. is just what we wanted to hear. Churchillian don't you think. :D

Btw I know a former student colleague of his wondered how he passes a number of his exams at Queensland University because he never sat for some of them. I wonder if making him Wallaby captain had anything to do with it?

Paullyboy

Coach
I love it how when its AFL getting bagged its on SBS where about 20 people see it, and they need English subtitles to know whats going on anyway.

If it was league it would be on 7, 9 and 10 all at once

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
i was wondering who that greg hunter was.never heard of him and now wish i hadn't heard of him,he likes to put the boot in.is inside sport one of those mags that always has hot women all through it?if it is ,maybe they should look at how they put women across to ALL men and only put them in a mag if they can play sport.not how nice her tits are :D

Muffdaddy

Juniors
raider_at_heart said:
Man u should see him on the back page on foxtel. Billy birmingham(aka 12th man) puts him in his place though.

I refuse to watch that show if that Fitz twit is on it.
He constantly talks over people and uses his size to try to intimidate everyone on the panel. He just comes off looking like an absolute tool all the time.