What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disappointing Crowds But Not for Rorters

imported_midas

Juniors
The highlight of a weekend of disappointing crowds was the claimed 17,700 by the Rorters against Souths.What crap ! That would mean the ground was over 40% full.
Looking at it on TV ,you would divide that figure by two.
Do they do this to fool sponsors,the NRL or who ?

Bullshit mate, it was quite a decent sized crowd on both sides of the ground

And why were the crowds disappointing? Every game got 10k plus, the game at Homebush got over 26,000!

Cheers,
Moffo

imported_midas

Juniors
StG-Illawarra 14k against the Broncs,Canberra 11k v.Melb,parra 10 k v.Manly,Sharks 13k v Penrith.All disappointing imo.The Telstra Stadium crowd was a good one,the 16k at Townsville low by FNQ standards and I still reckon the Rorters crowd was inflated.That ground was 25% full max.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragons v Broncos at WIN Crowd: 14,153 (74%)
Roosters v Souths at Aussie Crowd: 17,148 (40%)
Panthers v Sharks at Penrith Crowd: 13,477 (63%)
Cowboys v Warriors in Townsville Crowd: 16,028 (52%)
Storm v Raiders at Olympic Crowd: 11,689 (43%)
Eels v Manly at Parramatta Crowd: 10,358 (52%)
Bulldogs v Knights at Telstra Crowd: 26,234 (33%)

DemonicOpalman

Juniors
certainly was 17,000 at the ground - if you opened both eyes instead of one - you would have seen that. Geez what a jealous bastard you are..and boring

imported_midas

Juniors
Had another look at the Aussie stadium game and see no reason to change my opinion.
Jealous? Of Packer and Politis,maybe of the Roosters-never.
Boring ? Probably but then you,re hardly the world,s most scintillating correspondent yourself.

M

Ms.Storm

I thought it was more than the 26,000 actually, and good on both supporters for attending....hope more jump on board soon.

imported_midas

Juniors
Ms Storm
The 26,000 was at Telstra Stadium (Homebush) for the Doggiesand was,imo,the only really good crowd of the round.

DemonicOpalman

Juniors
No I can smell something dead like a fish - oh I bet your an eels fan - what a bloody joke - no wonder your jealosuy is showing - like your slip!!

Latest posts