What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace

Eddie.

Bench
No.

You don't get anywhere being nice guys or clean skins in the NRL. There is plenty of gamesmanship.

Farah is a doing his job. Smart enough to milk a penalty when required. If you don't do it you are at a disadvantage. It is a part of modern sport. Do what you can to win. Who cares. Matai got him hige and it deserved a penalty.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The furore over players staying down to win penalties is something I will never understand.

As Eddie says, whatever it takes to win. He would have been f**king stupid not to stay down.

Matai is a cheap shot king anyway, who gives a f**k.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
I believe in whatever it takes to win, if we dive and win - good. BUT if we sacrifice our dignity to take a dive and we DON'T win, what a load of catsh*t.

Eddie.

Bench
A wisdh a couple of people in here accusing Farah of a dive and being a dog took that cheap shot from Matai. They would probably still be on the floor. I think it did hurt him. He could of got up 30 seconds earlier, instead he did the smart thing and waited for the replays to get a penalty. Hardly taking a dive.

Patsy

Juniors
youre wrong. not every side takes dives. parra & tigers are the main offenders - absolute disgrace.

you can all work out now why farah doesn't play origin now!!!

youre wrong. not every side takes dives. parra & tigers are the main offenders - absolute disgrace.

I don't condone Farah's diving but at least he wins his team a penalty unlike that f**king cat Ennis who punches a guy, hides behind his teammate and worst of all, concedes a penalty.

Fein

First Grade
Every other side does.
f**k em ... if the rule is there use it
If we won a comp because someone took a dive, then who gives a f**k
I reckon most players would do it to give their side an advantage
And if they don't they're stupid
Of course if he wasn't hit round the head ...

It's a Balmain thing, has been since the late 60's.

hybrid_tiger

Coach

Yeah and instead we get a bloke who starts fights and then cowers behind his prop like a f**king bitch with his hands on his ears.

The only reason Farah didn't play Origin this year is because the coach and selectors are f**king spastics. Much like yourself.

macnaz

Staff member
Well said... Anyway did Farah claim a headshot or did he just get injured and the vid ref seen a high shot when he looked to see what happened, because i thought he looked like he hurt his shoulder, i could be wrong tho?

Gus22

Juniors
Farah wouldn't have had to stay down if near blind, incompetent, arrogant, posers like S Hayne & his cronies did the job they are over paid to do so in the first place.

innsaneink

Referee
He seemed to be trying to hard to convince people he didnt dog it today....only he truly knows.
I think he stayed down, dont doubt it didnt hurt, but I reckon he couldve gotten up

boonboon

Juniors
he was throwing up at halftime and did you see his eyes not only at the time but most of the match he looked a bit out of it - I dont think anyone puts on an act for 60 minutes of being concussed

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
I don't know what game you guys were watching but none of the replays was conclusive so I don't know how anyone can suggest he took a dive, except based on opinions of his reaction and Matai's reaction after the incident. He had a red welt on the side of his face the whole game too so he was obviously hit in the face. Pretty gutless to be calling him a diver when you've got no f#cken clue as to what happened.