What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we need Lati-more?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Been really impressed with the big unit over the last few weeks but has only averaged around 20 mins per game. Stats have been impressive....averaged 20 tackles and 60-70 meters for each of these stints and only a couple of missed tackles in total. Good addition to the side especially considering a couple of players in their twilight year/s.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I believe he offers more then Taga, who has the rare line break and big tackle, but would drop the ball cold in crucial times.

For me Taga he is the mid season offload to England, which also enables younger player more game time in NSW cup

Eion

First Grade
Graham looked pretty healthy at Bunnings this morning, shopping up a storm with soggysao.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Lats will follow a similar path to Billy Redden.

Will be a faster transition as well. He's improved week to week already.

wibble

Bench
Agree with everyone here.

He is only getting 20 minutes, and is not doing anything stunning in that time, but he is doing exactly what we need. Safe metres and a good big bopper tackling in the middle when Fifita and Prior are off.

And handy to have in case of injury to a forward.

From what I've seen, Taga has more upside but way more downside, and we need the solid 20 more than the chance of a flashy play from a prop.

And Prior didn't start with us as a world beater, but is now amazing. Flanno may help Latimore become more than "solid", but even if he stays as he is, he is good enough for that bench spot.