What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think there would be a punch up if?

Do you think there would be a punch up if we all got together for a beer?

• This is a dumb idea.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • This is a great idea.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • There would be a Tamati v Dowling style stink for sure.

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No fights, just a laugh on the drink

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goddo

Bench
Nah. we all disagree and have our own opinions on things, but I think under that the thing that brings us to this forum is a common love of league, and a hatred of all things AFL.

I can very happily get smashed (drunk not fightclub) with people who agree with that.

munge

Juniors
dont no if i control myself i i was arguing with adamkungl , the guy is so arrogant and knows nothin bout the game

id definetly start a fight with him if he was there

aids

Bench
all i know is, that after a few drinks i would be angling to get within arms reach of Tim's ample cleavage

Bulldog Force

Referee
Nah. we all disagree and have our own opinions on things, but I think under that the thing that brings us to this forum is a common love of league, and a hatred of all things AFL.

I can very happily get smashed (drunk not fightclub) with people who agree with that.
Agreed! And I'll drink with you on that one.

drunk2.gif
cheers.gif
toast.gif

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have met plenty of LU forumers.

Never once thought of throwing one.

Even people I do not like on the forum.

Perhaps someone would be unwise and throw one at me.

perverse

Referee
lol.. there wouldn't a be a stink. all the keyboard warriors would be soft as sh*t IRL, or wouldn't turn up period.

i think most people realise that this is just the internet, anyway. anyone who takes this place seriously enough to punch-on has serious issues.

Lambretta

First Grade
I doubt there would be a punch up - but there would be disappointment.

Whenever I have met people irl that I know through forums, they're usually far duller in person.

I know I f**king am. Boring as bat sh*t me and that's just in here. In real life I'm a f**king sleeping tablet on legs.